Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think she was on the ❄ when she lost the weight reading between the lines (no pun intended 🤣) Bragging about what a hard man her ex was and that everyone knew him 🙄 I bet he was a dealer or something like that
Does anyone know his name? I know a lot of the people that she does.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know his name? I know a lot of the people that she does.
The only name I can remember was Barry White 🤣 but I don't think he was that ex. I also seem to recall her mentioning someone she used to date had died?? I could be confusing that with someone else though 🤔

Reactions: 9
Sorry to derail but anyone else sick of hearing the Platinum Jubilee referred to as Platty Jubes? Just scrolling through instagram and it’s everywhere. What is wrong with people? 😂😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Sorry to derail but anyone else sick of hearing the Platinum Jubilee referred to as Platty Jubes? Just scrolling through instagram and it’s everywhere. What is wrong with people? 😂😬
Excuse my language....it's because the general public are brainless c u n t s who follow each other like lab rats 🤦🏼‍♀️

The phrase reminds me of platted pubes 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
To me it screams "disrespect" from them.

They can't even be bothered to say/spell 2 whole words in full out of respect for not only an elder, but the Monarch

Reactions: 15
To me it screams "disrespect" from them.

They can't even be bothered to say/spell 2 whole words in full out of respect for not only an elder, but the Monarch
I agree- I dislike the phrase, but I 100% get where it’s come from. In my view the vast majority of people are only interested in a 4 day holiday and couldn’t give a flying duck about the royals. Hence people making light of and giving it silly names.

I’m sure the queen is a lovely lady and has done a wonderful job over a lengthy period, but so has Betty the cleaner working two jobs for her whole life, and she’s been rewarded this year with 170% hike in her energy bills 🤯

Anyways back to Nicki. She’s had over 40 years on the earth and the best thing she’s come up with is ‘Fopperholic’ 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's scary isn't it? You feel like you're in one of those zombie movies! 😬
I won't derail the thread, but the worst example I saw was someone referring to serial killer Jeffray Dahmer as 'Jeffy D' 🤯 serial killers are not cute or amusing!

what the actual duck is wrong with people 🤦🏼‍♀️🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I won't derail the thread, but the worst example I saw was someone referring to serial killer Jeffray Dahmer as 'Jeffy D' 🤯 serial killers are not cute or amusing!

what the actual duck is wrong with people 🤦🏼‍♀️🥴
That's insane. Even more so knowing it's a global syndrome. 😬

Reactions: 8
Cute little rainbow path making a nice backdrop - it’s irrationally irritated me that, in Pride month, she hasn’t acknowledged what it’s actually for.

Wow she really is trash!!!

I wouldn't say that I had a strict upbringing but when the National Anthem is played you are taught to stay still and pay respect...and her stories don't show that...and I'm not just talking about the children
as three year olds here...her and her friends and hardly anyone there actually. But even the younger ones in our family will sit still and be quiet when they are told for a few minutes...tell them when the music starts you just sit still and be quiet until the adults sit down. I've when the national anthem had finished and respects have been paid.

The same as when we play the national anthem on out instruments even now for Remembrance Day the audience are respectful...

The only name I can remember was Barry White 🤣 but I don't think he was that ex. I also seem to recall her mentioning someone she used to date had died?? I could be confusing that with someone else though 🤔
I actually know of a local Barry White :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its only a short drive for fopps to go to Binley Mega Chippy.
What do we reckon the chances are of her, deux mankles and the miracles rocking up with all the other influencer desperados to sniff some chips

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cute little rainbow path making a nice backdrop - it’s irrationally irritated me that, in Pride month, she hasn’t acknowledged what it’s actually for.
That actually sums her up . She takes ignorant to another level . She is so so insensitive she has no idea . As long as she gets a gram pic she couldn’t care less

She’s utter Trash

Reactions: 10
Its only a short drive for fopps to go to Binley Mega Chippy.
What do we reckon the chances are of her, deux mankles and the miracles rocking up with all the other influencer desperados to sniff some chips
She won't want to have to queue with the 'sorry' people.... (if you've ever seen wife swap USA with King Curtis you'll know what I mean lol!)......

Please don't send her this way ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree- I dislike the phrase, but I 100% get where it’s come from. In my view the vast majority of people are only interested in a 4 day holiday and couldn’t give a flying duck about the royals. Hence people making light of and giving it silly names.

I’m sure the queen is a lovely lady and has done a wonderful job over a lengthy period, but so has Betty the cleaner working two jobs for her whole life, and she’s been rewarded this year with 170% hike in her energy bills 🤯

Anyways back to Nicki. She’s had over 40 years on the earth and the best thing she’s come up with is ‘Fopperholic’ 🤣🤣
Hate platty joobs totally agree with all your points. Anything for a 4 day weekend for most people. Also probably an element of anything for a celebration after 2020!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
B5F5275B-9EA9-4C48-B9C1-1E0A1D24627C.jpeg

Saw this on the Elle Darby thread and it reminded me of when Fopps used to post the absolute cringe messages ‘hi it’s Lawson and Grayson here, we’ve stolen mummy’s phone to let you know… blah blah blah’

God, it was so awful it was brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.