Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everybody keeps telling mummy how amazing she looks and how she doesn’t look 40.
That sort of thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course you have a 2 day hangover Flopps. OF COURSE you have 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I smell bullshit . 2 day hangover.... ? Really? But still at the gym.... 🙄 anything to try and sound 'down with the kids' 🤣🤣
She is only there as she has had the boys for 2 days when they’d normally be in nursery! So needs the childcare for 2 hours while she pretends to work out!

Reactions: 22
2 day hangover is not an alcoholic hangover - it’s the result of her having to look after her own children! She’ll need even more ’me time’ than the usual 50 hours or so a week that she normally has!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
2 Day Hangover my Arse 😫😫😫
if you want to try and be relatable Floppy Tell the truth !!Who goes to the gym when celebrating . Ugh 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ She never stops fantasising 🙄🙄🙄
No wonder why she failed as a 🤡 Coach

Another day another fairground type place.

The jubilee will be completely lost on the boys. It’s the same as every other day in their life.

• Haha
Think she’s changed her bio AGAIN !!!!! 🙄🙄🙄

Now 🔽

“ Passionate about Food,Mindset,Fashion,Parenting” 😂😂😂

Really ⁉

OK spraying leftover food with bleach, inhaling food, Belittling anybody who crosses her path, eye bleeping herself , having her miracles as performing monkeys . I hear you Fopps why you are so passionate about Food,Mindset,Fashion,Parenting

• Haha
Think she’s changed her bio AGAIN !!!!! 🙄🙄🙄

Now 🔽

“ Passionate about Food,Mindset,Fashion,Parenting” 😂😂😂

Really ⁉

OK spraying leftover food with bleach, inhaling food, Belittling anybody who crosses her path, eye bleeping herself , having her miracles as performing monkeys . I hear you Fopps why you are so passionate about Food,Mindset,Fashion,Parenting
Anyone that follows her can see how this is all bullshit! The least maternal mother that spends the least amount of time possible with her own kids, cooks the same three tit recipes every week and deprives herself of real tasty food and questionable fashion choices 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion

#98 Nicki Ryan- Passionate about parenting.

(also bcos it has her full name it’ll duck her over in the Google ratings 🤪)

• Haha
She literally doesn’t give a flying duck about those boys. One pic they look hot and bothered but yet again no hats. They’re each holding their ears on separate pictures so are either overwhelmed with the noise or coming down with something. But so long as Nikki thinks she looks ok, who cares about her precious miracles!

She literally doesn’t give a flying duck about those boys. One pic they look hot and bothered but yet again no hats. They’re each holding their ears on separate pictures so are either overwhelmed with the noise or coming down with something. But so long as Nikki thinks she looks ok, who cares about her precious miracles!
Came to say the same. AGAIN they look miserable. They look over exposed to the sun, red in the face and both covering their ears. Clearly not enjoying themselves, so she sends Chris home with them and stays out? What a dick.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.