Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she wants to base her diet coaching on slimming World image therapy that people pay around £5.95 for but charge them way way more.
Is this an actual joke.
Let's not forget sw they get an app, group support, Facebook groups, the website. But she thinks she's worth more than that? She needs a reality check!!!!

Reactions: 20
Will those coats ever be seen again? They are so impractical and will be filthy by the end of the day…will Princess Fopps was them or will they be landfilled?

Reactions: 14
Lawson's shoes visibly too big again. How difficult is it to get their feet measured?

Reactions: 12
I predict she's going to try to run a SW type group online and use all their methods and ideas yet market it as her own! She'll think she can have a huge groups again and will be raking in the "minnie" ;) I hope they sue her if she does! she's already ridden their coat tails for far too long and blatantly used their ideas as her own. She's so desperate to be a success at something, anything, that she'll claw her way up (or try to) anyway she can. Sucks to be fopps right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That thing with her voice. She starts off speaking normally and ends up sounding like the butler from Downton.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i love how nobody has actually asked her any questions despite her stories saying ask me anything... maybe she will start to realise that people really don't give a damn about her fake tit show.

Reactions: 15
We heard her real voice when she was sending aggressive voice notes 🤣 common as muck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That thing with her voice. She starts off speaking normally and ends up sounding like the butler from Downton.
That made me chuckle so much! foppercarson 😂 😂 😂
She used to put a voice on for her vlogs for sure, she sounded like she'd been on the helium in some of them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That made me chuckle so much! foppercarson 😂 😂 😂
She used to put a voice on for her vlogs for sure, she sounded like she'd been on the helium in some of them

Syn free fish and chips as a 'treat' of a Saturday night.... oh do duck off Nicola and get a life !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iv listened to them a few times, laugh even more each time 😂😂😂

haha had another listen.

I love how she thinks people care whether she is impressed with their comment or not...we are allowed an opinion and if she doesn't like the opinions of what people see, then she should start to show herself being nicer because she has never come across anything but selfish, unrelatable and damn right "odd" to be honest, even with regards her own family and Chris' family she puts herself way above them ALL THE TIME, only nice actions get nice reactions if she wants nice comments then she needs to start being nice and stop being such a nasty woman.

Reactions: 11
Chris must be fuming with her, she’s spent LOTS of ‘Minnie’ on her courses, had a photoshoot (of course she had to do that) then attempted to coach one person, did a few tit reels looking down her nose and patronising people, gave up and now thinks she’s going to run SW but without them. The only part she got right was giving up. Useless.

Reactions: 14
Chris must be fuming with her, she’s spent LOTS of ‘Minnie’ on her courses, had a photoshoot (of course she had to do that) then attempted to coach one person, did a few tit reels looking down her nose and patronising people, gave up and now thinks she’s going to run SW but without them. The only part she got right was giving up. Useless.
neh truth is, she didnt bin off the one client, he has obviously sacked her...just like SW did

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her voice is sounding like more and more masculine & Gruff .

Not pretty and feminine

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.