Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think she HATES the Fopperholic tag but won't DARE give it up because she knows she's an absolute nobody outside her sw days

Reactions: 15
Sorry for double posting but it’s actually baffling to me.

She fannied about on clip art making her sad little logo, set up an Instagram page and got a bloody photoshoot done for this ‘venture’ before actually having a clue how she was going to go about establishing the business and building it up. She’s a joke!
She thought it would come easy, people would be begging to join and she'd be having to turn people away through it being so popular.
Reality bites hard.

I also think she HATES the Fopperholic tag but won't DARE give it up because she knows she's an absolute nobody outside her sw days
I think it brings out the same emotions in her the silver velvet sofa eventually did. Regret and cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really is
Nikki Ryan Coaching FAILED Fopperholic
now 😂🤣😂
I can't stop smirking. Oh how the mighty has fallen. If she was to start a brand new instagram right now, she'd have about 6000 followers. That's it. If she was lucky. No one gives a duck that she was in an outdated slimming magazine 10 years ago. She has run out of things to brag about. Couldn't happen to a nicer person 🤣🤣

• Haha
I can't stop smirking. Oh how the mighty has fallen. If she was to start a brand new instagram right now, she'd have about 6000 followers. That's it. If she was lucky. No one gives a duck that she was in an outdated slimming magazine 10 years ago. She has run out of things to brag about. Couldn't happen to a nicer person 🤣🤣
Same I'm laughing hare inside.

Absolutely...

Not sure how much Chris will be paid from sponsors and at the golf club but he doesn't appear to earn too much on YT

She needs to get a job and stop the unecessary spending or they will end up in a huge mess.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Absolutely...

Not sure how much Chris will be paid from sponsors and at the golf club but he doesn't appear to earn too much on YT

She needs to get w job and stop the unecessary spending or they will end up in a huge mess
I think they're already in trouble. I said on here a while ago the first thing to go will be their car 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Just a coincidence most of the questions have a single kiss at the end 🤔 most of the questions just happen to be answerable with an aff link. Also No one cares about her dress, you'd think it was her getting married the way she goes on.

Reactions: 16
His YT earnings don't even cover her hair and beauty treatments...let alone nursery fees and I can't see much coming in from her...
Only a few quid from aff links 😬 I wonder if that's why chris started a business on his own recently? To try and dodge a few bullets and to get out of some due payments?

Reactions: 10
Just a coincidence most of the questions have a single kiss at the end 🤔 most of the questions just happen to be answerable with an aff link. Also No one cares about her dress, you'd think it was her getting married the way she goes on.
Some people use a ouija board to talk to the dead, Prikki Ryan uses the question box on instagram to talk to Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 16
#Missedthemark #sooutoftouch
Clearly making enough money from exploiting her children, why doesn’t she volunteer? And give up her precious ME, ME, ME time. She could help so many people. But NO, the people who really need help won’t fit with her (plastic) aesthetic. Absolute melt! #wasteofperfectlygoodyearbookspace #sheaintallthat m

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She reveals her age by her attitude to life. She views all other women as competition. All her ventures/posts have the underlying motivation of making herself look good and to make others jealous. It’s no more sophisticated than a load of hens in a roost scrapping over the pecking order. What she has failed to realise is that, in the social media world at least, that is no longer where it’s at. All the gurus she follows on her coaching page emphasise altruism and giving to others and although a lot of that is BS they are clever enough to know it works and is what people want to see.

Reactions: 20
Said in the most patronising mocking tone.
Actually yeah fopps, it is fun. It's also great for their manual dexterity picking up small stones.
She’s despicable as a parent isn’t she! Just because her tiny mind can’t comprehend imagination, she has to mock her children for finding fun where they can

So many missing courses:-
How to cope with Validation Cravings. How to cope with Influence Failure. How to get a Real Life. How to beat your Addiction to the Camera.
So many openings for businesses aimed at Narcissism. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.