Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No interesting info there unfortunately. just standard incoporation paperwork and confirmation statements that everyone who opens a limited company submits to companies house.
I know that I have businesses and I'm rebranding atm as part of an expansion. But my thoughts were i wonder if she has done the same and opened a business rather than continue as self employed. not had a chance to look yet. I came across it looking at the address for a recommended accountants from a solicitor I know that is based in Coventry. I'm guessing we may end up having the same accountant 🤣😂 I moved offices and my current accountant is quite far now, I wanted someone closer to the new offices

Reactions: 5
Weight watchers and Slimming World use the mood tactics and have done for many years. She's just stealing ideas from other companies as per usual. She's an absolute joke!!

And wow I am so disgusted at the way she treats Lawson over Grayson. She can barely stand to touch her non-blue-eyed-boy. She makes me bleeping sick!!
To be honest Chub, I think it’s probably a blessing for Grayson, I pity Lawson the most having that neurotic bitchfaced woman slobbering all over him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A new record for the lowest amount of likes in over 12 hours across TWO accounts?
She can’t accept this just isn’t happening can she? The begging for likes shares and saves every time she posts is so tragic. No account I actually follow does that :ROFLMAO:

She really thinks tattlers are just trolls, but this site has been right about her all along and we aren’t stopping people from liking and saving her posts are we? People just aren’t interested in her!

25BDF174-1FCE-4414-A415-5E2AA6089520.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
A new record for the lowest amount of likes in over 12 hours across TWO accounts?
She can’t accept this just isn’t happening can she? The begging for likes shares and saves every time she posts is so tragic. No account I actually follow does that :ROFLMAO:

She really thinks tattlers are just trolls, but this site has been right about her all along and we aren’t stopping people from liking and saving her posts are we? People just aren’t interested in her!

View attachment 1306215
She’s so false , plastic and uneducated that is why people aren’t interested .
I am not apologising for being truthful

Reactions: 14
Just tried her filter bare in mind I look rough as. Don’t get loads of sleep with my two year old and stupidly drank last night. That filter makes me look amazing 😂😂😂 would we even recognise her on the street?

The problem is people who need a mind coach more than likely need in-depth counselling for a trauma or have some sort of neurodivergence and they think a coach is the answer when actually they need to deal wfor with a separate issue and that in turn will deal with the
Eating . So I’d imagine you’d need a degree and a masters to tackle this.

I know it’s too early but
#looks like she’s moved into her first new flat, mismatched furniture and a whole load of tat.

View attachment 1306215
I get more likes on my private account with 101 followers who actually know me not this tit 🤣🤣 she’s done it’s over

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she think a food / mood diary is current , up to date info . How patronising telling people “ I want to take it a little bit further !!!! “ like it’s never been used before . Google says very different Floppy 🤡
Hey 👏 to sit in her car and eye duck herself 🙄🙄🙄
Still so obbbssssseeeesssseeeeeeddddd with .slimming world

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those scary Mary eyes absolutely finish me off. They’re hilarious! Wtf are they about? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All her posts have the same crew of people commenting the same things on repeat and most of them are from her WhatsApp begging for engagement group, it's always "looks so good" "wow need to try this" "great idea thanks for sharing" over and over, good old copy and paste! Hardly any comments on the food/mood post and a few of them totally ignore the content and ask where her blouse is from 😂
Time to give it up fopps, this ship has sailed!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The blouse is from Zara. It WAS in my basket. I’ve removed it as Fopps has ruined it for me 😂
ETA it was in there in XL Not XS 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Welcome to ask me a Question which i‘ll make up as I go Along as I always do but just to make you think you are asking the Questions . As usual they will all be all about me,me,me
it gives me a minute from eye bleeping myself if I make a few Questions up 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she look like a rectangle in that pic? Someone has been over editing. Also she is asking those questions because absolutely no-one is asking where those hideous shoes are from or about privacy screens ffs

Reactions: 13
Another busy Tuesday while her mum cares for her children.

A Q&A consisting of 3 questions so far. Wow. She’ll need a holiday after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.