Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't even complete a case study. It's not that guys fault that it went like that, he's human at the end of the day, but I did say a few threads ago, WHY is she conducting a case study with one person? You can't collect data with one example. She can't even do her other so-called job properly 🙄 she knows absolutely duck all. Thick as tit unless she's reading off a sw prompting card

Reactions: 17
The fact she tells everyone she wears a size XS and has been at “target” for 20 years…why is she still filling out trackers to determine if she’s really hungry or not?! She’s obsessed with weight loss, it literally takes over her life!! She is so disordered! And I can’t believe people go to her for advice!

Reactions: 16
urgh that latest reel, she's so condescending and smug, how can anyone actually like her or follow her thinking she's at all inspirational? She's got such a superiority complex and Mazza blowing smoke up her arse on every post does not help that at all, they've created a monster and now enable that monster daily. Someone needs to have a word with Mazza about how bloody cringeworthy and desperate her comments are.

• Heart
She can't even complete a case study. It's not that guys fault that it went like that, he's human at the end of the day, but I did say a few threads ago, WHY is she conducting a case study with one person? You can't collect data with one example. She can't even do her other so-called job properly 🙄 she knows absolutely duck all. Thick as tit unless she's reading off a sw prompting card
You know she'll be blaming him for setting her coaching back by not finishing the case study. She offered her services for FREE!!! 🙄🙄🙄 And those stupid posts she wrote a week or so ago, about being dealt a negative card doesn't mean you have to be negative too were clearly about him... empathetic coach isn't she?

Wonder if she'll still present her coaching videos when the range rover is downgraded to a Kia Picanto 🤣

• Haha
She’s telling people to create a mood and food diary but then doesn’t say how you use that information once you have a collated it.
We all know that we sometimes reach for food or alcohol when we’re stressed/happy/tired etc. People want to know how to change those behaviours. Is there going to be a follow up to that reel or is it just her loving listening to the sound of her own voice and eye bleeping herself not really providing any useful information?

Reactions: 19
I find that when on sw for example I am more stressed out when I have to do a food diary I refused because it was pressure I didn't need real life gets in the way of writing it all down.

Reactions: 14
Weight watchers and Slimming World use the mood tactics and have done for many years. She's just stealing ideas from other companies as per usual. She's an absolute joke!!

And wow I am so disgusted at the way she treats Lawson over Grayson. She can barely stand to touch her non-blue-eyed-boy. She makes me bleeping sick!!

Reactions: 20
A lady I follow is doing a 5 day FREE coaching session on breaking free from the diet circle ... FREE imagine that !!

Reactions: 10
She could have even painted it black. Used some Frenchic and done a reel. She misses genuine content by fabricating her life. It’s sad! X
not defending her (never in my lifetime Nikki Ryan coaching failed fopperholic) its hard to paint over high gloss but she could have wrapped it. its only about £6 a roll

see her lastest hashtag and bandwaggon is foodandmood that will last a week or so and die a death as always

her own hashtags didnt work so she has jumped on one thats already live

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I honestly think the pandemic has changed a lot of peoples minds about how they live their life. I was always on some sort of calorie counting, but now, I literally can’t be arsed. The pandemic has shown us all that life is so bloody short. Just everything in moderation and LIVE your life - surely? 🤷‍♀️ There’s no market for her half arsed latest fad.

Me and my 2 little girls have spent the first day of half term in our pyjamas and inside away from the rain. We have just shared a Cinnabon with cups of tea, and watching the 95th episode of Ben & Holly of the day 🥴 I do keep giggling whenever they say Big Bad Barry though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can we just note the differences here. Whoareyouson NEVER gets a slushy post on his own praising him either!!!
that photo actually makes me feel sick! Once…………just once, you’d have thought she’d be mushing over otherson. She’s so blatant and it’s shallowly over favesons looks. I find her a disgusting human being at the best of times but this is just nasty. I actually hope she is just trolling us and she has photos of her and otherson in mushy clinches and with her staring at him like he’s her entire world.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I actually think she’s really starting to dry out with this social media career and couching. No one really plays attention to her tit about comparing diets to driving or washing. A life coach no one is going to fork out for especially with the cost of living. Think her time is nearly up. Her followers never really increase. She’s not always on her stories so poorly never really gets invested in her.

Reactions: 15
Dangerous Dangerous woman , Telling her sheep with no explanation about how it could work, no evidence , no research to back it up .we can all Google more than her belittling videos , not even bothering to answer comments until she has time 🤣 but instead asking for curly blow dry recs , Lazy Dangerous belittling . No wonder why Chris's family sit her on another table or away from them .she's tragic

well today i came across this...

company formed last year
No interesting info there unfortunately. just standard incoporation paperwork and confirmation statements that everyone who opens a limited company submits to companies house.

Reactions: 8
She must be utterly deluded to not understand there are some brilliant coaches out there both for nutrition and mind set . With recognised qualifications and degrees !! and yes Floppy good weight loss I would never ever go to someone with Mickey mouse certification and someone who belittles people in public , she is trolling us at minute so I know she will see this , Get you're self sorted Madam plastic

I've never been one to compare kids but I'm going to say that I think the otherson is the cutest lookswise. Not really into the blue eyed doe look myself but otherson has a quirky cute otherness to my eyes. I'm thinking in terms of modelling of course.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.