Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just tried her filter bare in mind I look rough as. Don’t get loads of sleep with my two year old and stupidly drank last night. That filter makes me look amazing 😂😂😂 would we even recognise her on the street?

This right here! Her delusions of grandeur were unfortunately gonna duck her and someone else over eventually. Poor guy
The problem is people who need a mind coach more than likely need in-depth counselling for a trauma or have some sort of neurodivergence and they think a coach is the answer when actually they need to deal wfor with a separate issue and that in turn will deal with the
Eating . So I’d imagine you’d need a degree and a masters to tackle this.

I know it’s too early but
#looks like she’s moved into her first new flat, mismatched furniture and a whole load of tat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Worst still flaunting it in front of Chris' parents and she wonders why his family dislike her
She honestly is shocking , and worse thing is she doesn’t give a tit . How can she sleep at night doing that
wont let them sit in HER a lounge though

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m surprised she hasn’t cropped Grayson out. That post is purely for Faveson. So sad.

Reactions: 11
I swear Fopps is trolling us lol. The camera eye bleeping and hair preening, humble bragging about her car, the clinic waiting room (lounge). And then the picture of her kissing Faveson ☹. Motivational quotes and next.....

The fucks she got on her feet 🤣🤣🤣
Feet hanging off 😂🙄🙄😂
I noticed that 😂 I think you might need to at least size up in shoes fopps, you know like you do for the kids all the time...

In all seriousness I hope she is doing it out of spite now because that boy is going to have some serious issues as he gets older and it will be documented all over her pages that she has caused it. At least hug him properly and pretend you mean it if you don't. I've literally never seen a parent hug their kid as pathetically as she does to greyson

• Haha
Her jeans are scruffy. I had decorating jeans on today when doing no decorating, I don’t really care if I’m not doing anything but for lady fopperbollox?
She is literally obsessed with sizing the kids clothes up. Both their sleeves and trousers are always rolled up 2 inches. I don't know why she bothers buying bigger because I've never seen them in the same thing more than once. Like when she made a huge fuss that she couldn't find trainers for them, when they always have a different cheap pair on anyway each time she posts. I can understand growing room but she isn't realistically going to get the amount of wear out of stuff like most people would as she's very disposable fashion so just get stuff that fits them.

Reactions: 10
Laughing very hard at this last comment:

90D3DD86-AC7F-4F90-8EC3-F762EE37D24B.jpeg

And also who let Foppsmum watch telly? Doesn’t she know she has chores to do, that ironing won’t do itself!!
2B8ED6E6-B3F1-4B56-AF07-A52D8119F620.jpeg

• Haha
Why is a coaching video on her normal page? Hmmm not getting the traffic you want on your other page because you’ve isolated most of your followers? I for one am so tired of tracking food. It’s so dull

Reactions: 13
Why is a coaching video on her normal page? Hmmm not getting the traffic you want on your other page because you’ve isolated most of your followers? I for one am so tired of tracking food. It’s so dull
I did calorie counting fir a month got bored if it couldn't be bothered to record what I ate life's too short.

Reactions: 7
Why is she sat in the car!! That’s the first fail of her not being professional. Find a place and do all your video in the same place. It’s called being consistent Fopps!!

• Haha
What a surprise!!! Now pinching slimming world ideas .it's the first thing they suggest is a food diary when you join up. She is not Qualified to be a nutritional coach , just pinching other people's weight loss quotes and ideas is not original , but hey she lost 3 stone in 3 month so can't really logic with a fool like her 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.