Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Love the thread title 😂
God those nauseating comments about jealousy & insecurities really piss me off! She’s trying to make a living off social media, so she relies on followers and engagement, if she’s not posting content her followers relate too then they have the right to state their opinion, she has the right to ignore that opinion, but the fact she made a rant about it means it obviously hit a nerve! She’s probably shitting herself that her loyal sheep will unfollow in their droves. Like I said on the last thread, bought bots don’t engage or generate her ‘minny’

Edited to add, what the hell is that one woman on, fopps works hard every minute of the day! Even after the kids have gone to bed! 🤣🤣🤣 works on what?? Coz her content and new business venture are both shit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Is this the ‘rollercoaster’ she’d posted about giving away? Clearly that was never going to happen..
Wow! What a lying bastard! So generous my arse! (Not that she needs to give this away per sei, but don’t make out to your followers you’re so so kind & generous by giving it away when you’re selling it for an extortionate amount! Cheeky bugger! It’s SECOND HAND!)

• Heart

size down

VIP Member
Hen Do menu
Boiled Eggs
Protein Yoghurt
Jam Shed
1/2 Grenade Bar
Subway Salad
Double Strength Squash
Cherry Pepsi Max
PREDICTABLE PRIKKI CANT THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
It looks like she’s rolled a towel up on the sofa! God it’s so dull, matches her personality!

Also everytime she starts a story by telling us something really funny just happened - it is never ever funny. Fopps, your kids are dull. Really fucking dull.

• Heart

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
Why is she answering all these questions on her fopperholic page when she said she was gonna keep that all separate. Just shows her “coaching” page is doing shit

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Kinda hope Chris has been potting another hole in one tbh, needs some enjoyment in his miserable life with that absolute drain. Hope he gets a Big Mac after too.

• Haha

JJusa69

VIP Member
Awk poor Fopps
Having to look after her kids for 1 whole day by herself.
I'm sure Mazza will be shipped in to take on the extra work.
Some of us look after our kids alone 7 days a week fopps. Not 1.

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Whoever predicted she'd go offline as the boys will be dumped at Mad Mazz got that spot on!

Her content (sorry, I mean precious miracles) are not available for the daily clips of soft play and forced games with mummy.

Prob having a 'me time' day. It makes her a better mum!!! It's fine!!! That it's every day!!! But she doesn't have to justify that to anyone as she's worked since 15 🤣

• Haha

Izzy2011

Everyone asking how she keeps it that colour with 2 kids. It’s simple, she’s never at home with them and when they are they aren’t allowed in it.

• Haha

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Ffs mazza you sound ridiculous... just stop it ...🙈🙈

Also Nicola won't like like this comment being called out on sizing 🤣🤣
Mazza is going to buy some SB leggings now?! She won’t fit into the XS like her daughter after going to buy that cheese she said she’s going to get 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
They were throwing golf balls around when the they were about two she used cackle at them. No wonder they still like 2 throw things

Mancnet

VIP Member
I reckon they might have her back. SW isn’t as popular as it once was and there’s nowhere near as many groups running so they might just see her following and think it’s worth the risk…

Although she needs reporting to trading standards - an options mixed with yogurt doesn’t taste like a chocolate mousse!!! She’s deranged!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Now I see why she bought those trousers. Because her younger idol did a reel about them about 2 weeks before Nicola did.

Notice how they’re nice and loose fitting on Chloe but Nicola is having to suck it in? It’s honestly the saddest thing her tying to copy someone young enough to be her daughter 😂 and failing at it too. View attachment 1280501View attachment 1280502
The blouse she's got on with those trousers makes it look even worse 🤣🤣🤣 she is absolutely crap at styling clothes! She hasn't got her own style it's so embarrassing to watch

• Heart

Crumpet41

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Haha