Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

~vix~83~

VIP Member
That is not a cheese board! It’s a picky dinner!
wheres Rhe crusty bread, different cheeses, pâté and Italian meats not bloody wafer thin ham!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The post with smugson stood on his own makes me vom🤢 she is desperate for him to become a model as someone else has commented. Has she ever EVER complimented Otherson in this way? Because this is the second post I can think of where Lawson is praised and put on a pedestal. She's a vile creature!!!

I hope that otherson is Chris's fave because he won't get attention from his bitch mother unless he is earning her money 😡

• Haha

IsaHen

Why are they always 'obsessed', just because your 3 year old likes to scribble and draw unrecognisable pictures it doesn't mean you're raising the next picasso. Get a bloody grip, its like she's slowly realising that children have personalities of their own. Yes all kids are different, including twins 🤯 you can dress them in the same god awful outfits all you want, they are different. They look different, and you treat them differently because of it. If you think your kid is beautiful then stop filtering the fuck out of him to change his looks.

• Haha

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I don’t believe Lawson actually asked where that chicken party is? I think she’s tried to make up a funny story. Why would a 3.5 year old ask where it is?

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Oh course 'here's a link for the boy's set'... FUCK OFF Nicola... is that to raise some pennies to get your precious miracles some shoes that actually fit them !! She's a disgrace !

walterisback

Chatty Member
Agree 100% with all the above. I also think that in her groups all the Karens probably told her she was so glamorous and gorgeous like a celebrity and she has been taken in by her own hype. She tried to have her cake and eat it by defying SW rules re advertising and then chose to take the plunge into full time IG believing she would have the last laugh.
I think she would give anything to have her SW life back again.

Mancnet

VIP Member
Because she is so dated I think she only really relates to the older SW members, ie her mums age, who probably think she’s gorgeous and don’t understand much about social media. Basically Moët Susan. She’s not appealing to any other demographic.

Id be amazed if she’s earning £1k a month from the zlist adverts she’s doing now. She won’t be covering her Riv hauls let alone nursery. I wonder if she’s got some money from her grandad (or is expecting a handout from her mum) hence the living room redecoration.

She should accept that her SW and social media hey day is over. I have more respect for the SW huns that have either gone private or actually work (I don’t particularly like SW Gemma but at least she does have a job - and reminds us daily about how much she manages to fit in 😂). Fopps does fuck all! What is her excuse for not getting a job going to be when the boys start school or if they go to a school preschool in September? Surely Chris will expect her to get a job at some point?!

IsaHen

She's so braggy. Just change the car, not like anyone on Instagram sees it anyway or even cares. You can wear your xxs sweaty Bettys in your land rover but you still have absolutely no class. And most people with kids their age get rid of buggies, really no need to go on about rehoming the thing.

Who in their 40’s wants to wear the same style clothes as their nearly 70 yo mum anyway? My Nan does it to me all the time ‘oh love I got this top and I’ve changed my mind. Do you want it?’ Errr no thanks Nan, I don’t really want an octogenarians rejects!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Notothefakes

VIP Member
I’m on my own for three nights this week with three kids. One doesn’t sleep through. I’ve not even mentioned it on social media. Why would I want anybody knowing I’m on my own!!!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What makes me laugh is that she thinks she's got experience in helping people...wrong fopperbollox! You have experience in following a shitty slimming world template that is a one size fits all to millions of people! Trotting out shitty generic responses and laying blame at the clients door

Give it up you total embarrassment

• Heart