Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
I smell bullshit . 2 day hangover.... ? Really? But still at the gym.... 🙄 anything to try and sound 'down with the kids' 🤣🤣
She is only there as she has had the boys for 2 days when they’d normally be in nursery! So needs the childcare for 2 hours while she pretends to work out!

Reactions: 22

Mancnet

VIP Member
She’s going to be dressed as a bridesmaid isn’t she. I also can’t wait to see what hideous beige matching suits and oversized shoes she gets for the miracles! 😂

• Haha

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Imagine sitting in your dress up room wearing a blazer and talking to your phone and convincing yourself that it’s a job.
I'm behind on this thread but have to comment on this... remember when she got on her high horse and told everyone she's a 'diGiTAl cReAtOr' and she earns through advertising guys, she's aware many many people don't understand it so she's here to explain it, and she's very very VERY lucky to work with SOOOOCH UHHHMAAZIN brands (but she turns most brands down, if she doesn't like it, she doesn't advertise/recommend it lol..) but it's OK if we don't understand it guys, it can be very very confusing 🙄🙄 but it's enabled her to spend time with her precious precious miracles'🤣

She talks down to everyone and has a very old fashioned way of speaking to her audience, it's sounding very Fatfighters Margery Dawes 'Neeeeewwwwww Member!'

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Imagine advertising cheese (atrociously) when you’re trying to be a mindset weightloss guru queen of the world. She’s tragic as fuck.

• Haha

Snarkypants

VIP Member
She went for what she thought was an easy win - a malleable grieving male, already attuned to SW and who probably enjoyed a bit of attention from her. It’s well and truly bitten her on the arse, she’s completely in over her head and has no idea what to do.
This right here! Her delusions of grandeur were unfortunately gonna fuck her and someone else over eventually. Poor guy

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
10 hours.... 42 likes including 2 of her own pages.....zero comments... dying on her arse isn't she..... this what happens Nicola when you're a lazy potato 😘😘
Bloody hell even using her reselling page to like the post, how embarrassing!! This coaching page will just slowly come to a stop and she won’t mention it again. What exactly is she offering people except lots of silly quotes that she doesn’t even live by!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Maybe she's had an epiphany that she's a pointless muppet, who's shit at social media and an awful mother.... we can hope 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
The thought that some of her sheep may pay her for ‘advice’ sickens me. She’s so disordered she took a boiled egg to a hen party to stop herself eating pizza. She’s weighed cups of tea and 5 grams of cheese. She NEVER drinks water. She drinks fizzy pop in the gym. She’s unhealthy and she’s dangerous! She needs to sort out her own issues instead of patronising people under the guise of helping them.

Another tribute post about her ‘blue eyed boy’ now loving drawing. Where’s your post about your other son - yes Nikki you have 2, you’ve banged on enough about it in the past - being good at sport? Fopperholic Nikki Ryan Coaching YOU ARE VILE!

• Heart
  • Sad
One of her coaching clients, the guy who had lost his mum, appears to not be working with her anymore. He has deleted his grid post where he said he was being coached by her and has posts up saying how much he is struggling to cope. She has a bloody cheek to say she can coach anyone if she couldn’t help someone who really needed it.
She went for what she thought was an easy win - a malleable grieving male, already attuned to SW and who probably enjoyed a bit of attention from her. It’s well and truly bitten her on the arse, she’s completely in over her head and has no idea what to do.

lexiloo

VIP Member
As if she ate that hunk of cheese on the flimsy flat bread cracker!!! You can tell by how she cut it and wabbed it onto the cracker she does not ever do a cheese board, she'll have binned that and had lightest philly on a rice cake instead! Had to chuckle at mankles swaggering into the room to enjoy his cheese board 😂 pair of tragic twats

foppscheese.png

• Haha
  • Heart

honey&lemon

VIP Member
She could always train to do something worthwhile where she could actually add something to society 🤷‍♀️ I’m a 37 year old soon to be 2nd year student nurse. I’ll qualify 6 months before my 40th birthday, where I’ll hopefully still have a long and fulfilling career ahead of me.

Can anybody imagine Fopps doing this? The 2300 unpaid placement hours we do. The 12.5hr day and night shifts. The juggling assignments alongside 2 young children (mine are 3 and 6). Oh and I also work 22.5hrs a week.

She has absolutely NO idea at all. Absolute waste of space 🤦‍♀️😳
The sad thing is though, she has this smugness about her because she THINKS she’s winning at life because she doesn’t have to work and juggle everything the way other people do. But in reality, she’s a 40 something year old with no real purpose and nothing to offer anyone. She relies on her much older parents and paid help to bring up the children she regrets. Her and her husband need constant break away from the reality of their life to keep their marriage going. She’s materialistic, vain, unintelligent and desperately trying to hold on to her youth and keep up with women half her age. She thinks she’s got money, but they don’t really and anyone with half a brain can see that.

I really do pity her in a way. She’s heading for a very lonely sad life in the years to come when her enabling parents are gone, her husband has had enough of her shitty behaviour and her children resent her as much as she resents them.

• Heart

size down

VIP Member
Narcissist Nicola now posting Mama Quotes . Guilt trip is it madam plastic face .
Posting This after belittling her 3 year old on her PUBLIC PROFILE ! when he was trying to spell his name , raving to other son as her Genius child . SHAME ON YOU WOMAN.
Just another day to her really , Belittles Chris one day , Grayson on another day. 😫😫😫

Snarkypants

VIP Member
You’re life not Your . Put a weeny bit of effort in ffs Fopperholic
You’re spelling is worse than my 6 year olds #FACT

Quote of the year surely 😂😂😂
The quote is right? *You're* is the contraction of *you are* so would be the wrong word to use

• Heart
Reactions: 21

sickofthefake!

Bet she’s HATING the fact Chris is away in Spain this week
And she left at home with the brats
Wonder how many nights/days mazza has them this week so she can get all her “work” done

• Haha
Reactions: 21