Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck my life she’s a wreck.
1A151DA0-749A-49CB-8894-1B8BDFF380DC.jpeg

Explore themselves to change your body and your mind? Is that right?
Shouldn’t it be their body and their mind?

Cba with fopperslag acting like a fully certified guru. The only certification she has it being a bleeping CLOWN.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
duck my life she’s a wreck.
View attachment 1282280
Explore themselves to change your body and your mind? Is that right?
Shouldn’t it be their body and their mind?

Cba with fopperslag acting like a fully certified guru. The only certification she has it being a bleeping CLOWN.
This screenshot is interesting...She reads here and has clearly unhidden or created 15 more posts because a quick count on Thursday this week showed only 21 and I posted it above.

she has been reading here Hi Nikki Ryan coaching failed Fopperholic 👋 and is now trying to make out she has done alot of work 🤣

Imagine this...you pay pennies for a groupon course, give dangerous advice and have the gumption to call yourself a mindset/life coach and call this your job, but in 10 weeks only post 21 times....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Family and any friends she has must be so embarrassed of her which is why you never see any content of friends or family round or even play dates for the kids . It’s all about HER, Soft play but Never ever see any family visit for a meal or anything .
she’s more interested in hiring a P T for her brothers wedding where she will be on a starvation diet before she goes

Reactions: 12
Mad mazza has posted on the latest reel saying she really wants to get back to target etc. She says that on nearly every post Nicola does.

So this super “award winning” consultant/manager/area lead whatever it was from Slimming world, who is now a “certified” weight loss (or is it management) nutrition, mindset coach, who has learnt SO much from twinset twit as well through his ‘challenges’, not only needs a personal trainer herself to lose weight but can’t even help her own mother do it either?

And she wants other people to PAY her for advice? She has to be off her rocker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A lady I follow has just done a free workshop..LIVE... can you imagine Nicola doing anything live... or for free !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Dontmissmuch Hi. Your profile picture (I'm assuming it's Fopps) reminds me so much of Sharon slimming world who used to record in her kitchen looking up at the camera. I keep thinking it's her. 🤓 I think she's in her fifties now but she was quite an entertaining character unlike some!

My first YT link ...yay 👍

Reactions: 6
@Dontmissmuch Hi. Your profile picture (I'm assuming it's Fopps) reminds me so much of Sharon slimming world who used to record in her kitchen looking up at the camera. I keep thinking it's her. 🤓 I think she's in her fifties now but she was quite an entertaining character unlike some!

Yes it is Fopps in my profile pic......I can't afford to get my lips done like that lol ;) Never heard of this Sharon but I'm going to go and have a look..... she has to be better thank Fopperbollox

Reactions: 6

Sharon is great, I used to watch her vlogs all the time, so refreshing and real unlike the protein princess....talking of.....where is she today??? shouldn't we have had numerous stories of her cackling at the kids playing, a beer garden shot? or a soft play montage by now???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought of old mrs flops today, was playin with my 4 yr old niece, she was in control well her imagination was, she had me running round the garden pretending to be a chicken (sounds and all lol) then I had to sit on a football n lay a egg! I felt like a right Wolly but it was her game and she was loving every minute off it! Then she made uo a card game n rhe rules changed every time she picked a card! Again i just went with the Flo!
Imagine flops doing that! She’d talk down to them and everything! I love being called the fun crazy auntie!

• Heart
Wonder if her boys have got thus sickness bug that going round in schools and nurseries. Either that or she buggered off somewhere with Chris for the weekend.

Reactions: 11
Maybe she’s realised Tattle is even bored of her…and that’s saying something! 🫤

• Heart
  • Haha
Maybe she’s realised Tattle is even bored of her…and that’s saying something! 🫤
Lol I’ve been thinking today if I should just unfollow the thread she’s had her day there’s duck all left for us to say

Reactions: 17
Her facebook page is even worse if that's possible! The latest post (smug face, lilac blazer) has 13 likes, 1 share and no comments.......out of over 100,000 followers 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Lol I’ve been thinking today if I should just unfollow the thread she’s had her day there’s duck all left for us to say
She’s actually one of the threads I read the least now. It’s been the same tit on repeat for years now, the only change being she just becomes more of a dick with time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.