Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I say after ever "coaching" reel or video she's done recently....
What in the name of duck was that.
Garbled nonsense.
She really has no clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Am I drunk or is that last reel total incoherent rubbish?!

Am I drunk or is that last reel total incoherent rubbish?!
Oh and the ferret hair flop is back!
Seriously Nikki my love please give it up. You are making even more of an arse of yourself than normal. Let's face it, you can't be arsed. I met people local to us on business courses trying to make it as coaches. They got some really great tips and some have made it, some haven't. However, I can guarantee they all worked their backsides off to do it. They didn't dick about infront of the mirror/phone. They went and networked and talked to actual people. Another #slimshady tip for free 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I went shopping with a daughter recently. Tried on a blazer. Size 8. Thought I’d made it and it looked lovely. Was told in no uncertain that it may have been a lovely snug fit in the 80s, today it made me look like I was in my 80s. That the whole idea of a blazer today is to look like you’re wearing your partner’s. Advised to try a 14. Maybe Fopps should ask her harsh advice!!! To be fair the baggy one made me look younger!

• Heart
It’s real cute that she thinks a blazer makes her look like an intelligent and superior guru weightloss mindset extraordinaire coach queen legend. Delusional witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Could she look any smugger
Sound any more patronising
The way she over emphasises her words
Of course she did a swipe up for that hideous blazer
There is nothing welcoming or warm about her at all
Oh my god Nikki Ryan coaching failure Fopperholic looks a worst state than usual, that make up and Botox looks faker than Katie Price and that's saying something

Reactions: 13
It's bizarre isn't it ? That so many people want to coach other's lives when they clearly have zero insight in needing to sort their own lives out! Validation Vultures Anonymous should be created. Free mirror & permanent selfie stick installation included with added bonus of Narcissism unisex scent.

Reactions: 17
I'm confused, why isn't the latest reel on her coaching page? Surely that's what the page is for? Also I can't stand the way she says etc, it just makes me so annoyed 🤣🤣

It’s real cute that she thinks a blazer makes her look like an intelligent and superior guru weightloss mindset extraordinaire coach queen legend. Delusional witch.
That’s what I love about influencers. Zanna Van Dijk does it too - when they are trying to pretend to be serious and businesslike out comes the blouse and blazer. I think their only point of reference for business is the apprentice! In my office no one ever wears business attire unless it’s some sort of major event. It’s casual all the way.

Reactions: 20
It’s her smug faces for me. Chris must be mortified by his desperado wife 😳

• Haha
But she still has one loyal follower she can always rely on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What the duck has that got to do with anything.
No wonder nicola brings all conversations back to herself…she’s learnt from her mother to bring all attention back to herself at all times.
While claiming to be amazing! You could could tell them you’d had a curry for dinner and a head go “Lovely. I love curry I’ve had so many I Abby name them. My daughter makes the best curry just like a restaurant one but with no fat!” 😂🤢🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck has that got to do with anything.
No wonder nicola brings all conversations back to herself…she’s learnt from her mother to bring all attention back to herself at all times.
While claiming to be amazing! You could could tell them you’d had a curry for dinner and a head go “Lovely. I love curry I’ve had so many I Abby name them. My daughter makes the best curry just like a restaurant one but with no fat!” 😂🤢🥴
Question. "What's your favorite curry?" 🙄🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The advice she is REPEATING here isn’t bad but it’s so unrealistic for so many. Imagine saying that to someone terminally I’ll for example…is she going to suggest they feel well. Same to someone with a genuine health condition?!

Anyhow I’ve amended to match her reality and personality x
C1006E3D-E57E-4372-A481-C3A045BA32AB.png

81A65302-C395-4EC1-8D4C-95BE915CB31B.png

D2973846-30BA-4F5A-B8FF-913230B5305D.png

BE38A2C8-203F-47E1-9B69-F74BF0F6FF3B.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Imagine sitting in your dress up room wearing a blazer and talking to your phone and convincing yourself that it’s a job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She needs to work on body language and facial expressions if she's going to give these pep talks. She doesn't seem like she means it, just reading off a poorly written script. Her attitude just comes across in the way she carries herself.

Reactions: 17
Now I see why she bought those trousers. Because her younger idol did a reel about them about 2 weeks before Nicola did.

Notice how they’re nice and loose fitting on Chloe but Nicola is having to suck it in? It’s honestly the saddest thing her tying to copy someone young enough to be her daughter 😂 and failing at it too.

the difference in like numbers :ROFLMAO:
E6A8FAA6-68D3-4A84-912A-FBC6C5B79FAD.jpeg
6E83D7DC-1D79-4CAC-96A7-5439D509D55B.jpeg
460189B0-49C2-473A-9698-8A397A99A137.jpeg
5277FA6E-C81C-45D4-BF51-27E926770E6A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now I see why she bought those trousers. Because her younger idol did a reel about them about 2 weeks before Nicola did.

Notice how they’re nice and loose fitting on Chloe but Nicola is having to suck it in? It’s honestly the saddest thing her tying to copy someone young enough to be her daughter 😂 and failing at it too. View attachment 1280501View attachment 1280502
The blouse she's got on with those trousers makes it look even worse 🤣🤣🤣 she is absolutely crap at styling clothes! She hasn't got her own style it's so embarrassing to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.