Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I see why she bought those trousers. Because her younger idol did a reel about them about 2 weeks before Nicola did.

Notice how they’re nice and loose fitting on Chloe but Nicola is having to suck it in? It’s honestly the saddest thing her tying to copy someone young enough to be her daughter 😂 and failing at it too.

the difference in like numbers :ROFLMAO:View attachment 1280501View attachment 1280502View attachment 1280516View attachment 1280517
😂😂😂 They are clearly too tight, they look ridiculous, but heaven forbid miss size 8 admits you need to size up. I'd have more respect for her if she did, because everyone knows sizing is different in all shops, and sizing is bollocks but she could never admit it because it is everything to her. All the more reason she should not be giving anyone advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t get over how old and hagad (no idea if that’s how you spell that 🙈) her face is looking recently. I don’t know if it’s from what ever she’s had done or the shity make up or not filtered as much as usual but jeeze she’s aged so much! I honestly would think the boys were her grandkids if I saw them out and about.
(No offence to any older mums btw - she just seems to have aged loads recently)

Reactions: 20
I can’t get over how old and hagad (no idea if that’s how you spell that 🙈) her face is looking recently. I don’t know if it’s from what ever she’s had done or the shity make up or not filtered as much as usual but jeeze she’s aged so much! I honestly would think the boys were her grandkids if I saw them out and about.
(No offence to any older mums btw - she just seems to have aged loads recently)
She certainly looks older than my stepmom looks with my neice and nephew (her grandchildren)

On her latest reel someone has said that they love her makeup and asked for a get ready with me vlog despite the fact she looks a right state. About spat my tea out when I saw that

• Haha
😂😂😂 They are clearly too tight, they look ridiculous, but heaven forbid miss size 8 admits you need to size up. I'd have more respect for her if she did, because everyone knows sizing is different in all shops, and sizing is bollocks but she could never admit it because it is everything to her. All the more reason she should not be giving anyone advice!

In fopps world of it does up it fits. It’s like one of the white dresses she tried is far too tight As it’s pulling on the back and her boobs are falling out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s now got a personal trainer, how nauseating can she get

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She gets smugger, more arrogant and she is so irritating in those stupid videos she does
That bleeping hairstyle ( top bun 🙄🙄🙄) with black roots showing does her absolutely no favours at all if anything it makes her face look even more plastic 🤦‍♀️ That nose 🤣
How come she can’t see what an absolute mess she looks and sounds when everyone else can

P T now 😂🙄😂 wasting even more money on HERSELF 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She will be in full on diet mode for her brother's wedding now. She's got to upstage the bride!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She will be in full on diet mode for her brother's wedding now. She's got to upstage the bride!!
I thought exactly the same! Personal trainer to get in shape before the wedding. Who even does that when they're not the bride 🤣

• Heart
She is such a liar ! This was not a course at all
This is Karissa Kouchis ~ ~ she is a trainer with Tony Robbins ( world renowned motivational speaker ) . Karissa was giving FREE !!!!! information about doing the Life Design masterclass - - “Unleash her Power Within “which costs £795 . If Fopps thinks this was a course then say no more 🤡🤣🤣🤡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Sorry, Fopps, who is qualified as a coach and is advising people on weight loss and motivation has a PT?! Well, clearly the coaching is working Fopps.
What happened to "just do it"????? Or have you realised that is the biggest pile of dangerous rubbish to people?

• Heart
Can’t believe she is now paying a P T after using Twinset twit twice . He never comments on her page now 😂😂😂
Does she not learn nothing . HOW THE HELL is she going to be coaching people on nutrition and mindset
She would be much better spending money getting her own mental health sorted and stop obsessing to look like people who are young enough to be her daughter yet she wants to look like them . And stop telling lies about doing a course which was not a course , but all her sheep will probs believe all her bull tit 🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine sitting in your dress up room wearing a blazer and talking to your phone and convincing yourself that it’s a job.
I'm behind on this thread but have to comment on this... remember when she got on her high horse and told everyone she's a 'diGiTAl cReAtOr' and she earns through advertising guys, she's aware many many people don't understand it so she's here to explain it, and she's very very VERY lucky to work with SOOOOCH UHHHMAAZIN brands (but she turns most brands down, if she doesn't like it, she doesn't advertise/recommend it lol..) but it's OK if we don't understand it guys, it can be very very confusing 🙄🙄 but it's enabled her to spend time with her precious precious miracles'🤣

She talks down to everyone and has a very old fashioned way of speaking to her audience, it's sounding very Fatfighters Margery Dawes 'Neeeeewwwwww Member!'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I miss the days of her advertising attempts especially the jumping out the jelly pots and the hole in her stomach for the noodles advert 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair, she’d accept any ad these days. Her engagement is so bad, that even the desperate brands don’t want her. I miss the Tesco/fake barbecue ads the most.

• Haha
It's weird because she's still with Channel Mum by the looks, but doesn't create any mummy friendly material. She does barely anything these days

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.