Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what on earth does ‘what’s your internal dialogue’ actually chuffing mean. You couldn’t make this crap up 😂😂
my internal dialogue tells me not to believe anything anyone calling themselves an "influencer" / "content creator" / "digital creator" says or advertises 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

All the ones that buy followers have zero concept that they're actually harming their engagement rate by doing so, it's much better to have fewer followers that actually engage which will then push the rate up but dippy fopps along with many others just see higher follower count as the shiny ball, she should be mortified at that low rate......nothing says time to give it up like less than 1% engagement 😂

Reactions: 17
Loosing followers daily with an engagement rate of 0.98%! Give it up Fopps!
And the 0.98% won’t take into account all the posts where she’s hidden the number of likes so the reality is that her engagement is a lot lower than that!

Reactions: 12
The reality is that she's bought most of her followers 🤣🤣🤣 the coaching page reflects how popular she truly is. And the majority of those are hate follows. It's over floppybollox get a job!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine this...you pay pennies for a groupon course, give dangerous advice and have the gumption to call yourself a mindset/life coach and call this your job, but in 10 weeks only post 21 times....

• Haha
  • Heart
And the 0.98% won’t take into account all the posts where she’s hidden the number of likes so the reality is that her engagement is a lot lower than that!
Her glory days of insta are over, she just can’t accept it. It’s entertaining watching her try to cling onto it all tho 😂

The reality is that she's bought most of her followers 🤣🤣🤣 the coaching page reflects how popular she truly is. And the majority of those are hate follows. It's over floppybollox get a job!
👏👏👏 yep!
I can’t believe she was so delusional that she thought all her ‘followers’ would rush over to her coaching page 😂 sorry fopps! Bought followers don’t respond to the Quick, Run, Like, Save, Share bollocks 😂

Reactions: 11
But she still has one loyal follower she can always rely on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s got to be her I swear to god what 60 year old ?? (Guessing she’s around 60ish) comments like that on her daughters Insta and I refuse to believe she’s called herself fopsmum 🤣🤣🤣 duck off ! It’s her she’s set this account up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I could be her ideal audience being that I’m a few years younger, want to exercise n eat better but have no motivation….she has made me even less motivated, she has no clue what people need! Her fashion is awful, again she’s missin the mark there. I’ve always worn 10/12 clothes but have found 12/14 is much more comfortable day to day! I actully like to be able to move in my clothes!
she’s dying a slow death in the instra world!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I could be her ideal audience being that I’m a few years younger, want to exercise n eat better but have no motivation….she has made me even less motivated, she has no clue what people need! Her fashion is awful, again she’s missin the mark there. I’ve always worn 10/12 clothes but have found 12/14 is much more comfortable day to day! I actully like to be able to move in my clothes!
she’s dying a slow death in the instra world!
YOU SPEAK MY KINDA LANGUAGE. Exactly how she makes people feel. I am in the same position

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Its a nursery day isn't it, so no doubt we will be treated to a haul video later to prove her productive days of 'working' :rolleyes:

• Haha
I think what is for me is I understand people can have confidence and that’s great but she comes across that she think she’s above the rest of us. So when she talks diets it’s very patronising. Before kids she never had chocolate in the house. Good for you however not all of us are that way. She couldn’t even try to relate to it.
She can’t even relate to being a full time mum as she palms them off and has child care easily available. Went her rant last week about all the Botox and hair and all that stuff in one day was almost like she pitties the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
YOU SPEAK MY KINDA LANGUAGE. Exactly how she makes people feel. I am in the same position
I made myself go for a walk this morning, n I’ve side to myself do it every day but I’m not gonna push myself. I live in the countyside so have beautiful walks but some days I really can’t be bothered. How are would she answer that!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think what is for me is I understand people can have confidence and that’s great but she comes across that she think she’s above the rest of us. So when she talks diets it’s very patronising. Before kids she never had chocolate in the house. Good for you however not all of us are that way. She couldn’t even try to relate to it.
She can’t even relate to being a full time mum as she palms them off and has child care easily available. Went her rant last week about all the Botox and hair and all that stuff in one day was almost like she pitties the rest of us.
however the only person that needs to be pitied is Nikki Ryan coaching cancelled fopperholic. she is unhappy as a wife, unhappy as a mother and unhappy with herself and unhappy with her home (hence she hates being anywhere near it during daylight). she needs professional help and intervention from her enabling family

Reactions: 13
But she still has one loyal follower she can always rely on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Calm it down maz, he's not quite at fruit bowl level yet still on potato people but obviously fopps has got his name down for central st Martins already. He'll be 'obsessed' with something else next week

• Haha
As soon as they show any interest in something she thinks they are obsessed with it.

I think that they are just trying to enjoy something before she takes it away like she always does she never lets them do anything for very long especially at home. They don't know whether they will be allowed to do it again. Kids prefer doing simple things like this then going out every day. She has three and a half year olds and STILL HASNT GRASPED THIS

I don't understand why on a sunny day she can't lay on a sun lounger in the garden with the bifold doors open and watch the kids drawing at the table in the shade or just inside the bi-folds.

A cheap wipeable table cloth on and they can do what they went and draw what they want and she can catch a tan...

Correct me if I'm wrong and this is inappropriate but this is what I would do with my neice and nephew. They would be happy as Larry for a good while especially if music is playing in the background and I'm interacting with them to ask what they are drawing and asking if they are alright every now and then

• Heart
As soon as they show any interest in something she thinks they are obsessed with it.

I think that they are just trying to enjoy something before she takes it away like she always does she never lets them do anything for very long especially at home. They don't know whether they will be allowed to do it again. Kids prefer doing simple things like this then going out every day. She has three and a half year olds and STILL HASNT GRASPED THIS

I don't understand why on a sunny day she can't lay on a sun lounger in the garden with the bifold doors open and watch the kids drawing at the table in the shade or just inside the bi-folds.

A cheap wipeable table cloth on and they can do what they went and draw what they want and she can catch a tan...

Correct me if I'm wrong and this is inappropriate but this is what I would do with my neice and nephew. They would be happy as Larry for a good while especially if music is playing in the background
Totally would do this with my little one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.