Fopperholic #96 Quotes are stolen, lips are swollen all that protein ruining her colon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of her nails holding those Snack a jacks packs 🤮 . Thank goodness she’s not passing some to me . #Washyourehandsnutritioncoach #Disgusting

Reactions: 14
She has the reverse Midas touch.....everything she touches turns to tit! tainted touch, kiss of death, send products here to die ;) what an absolute joke she is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m pretty sure the boy’s can’t read. My little one starts school in September (July born, so little) and can’t read. Panicked far too much when my eldest started and realised school teach them their own way anyway. Just another advert to show us how much of a superior mother she is!

Reactions: 15
I’m pretty sure the boy’s can’t read. My little one starts school in September (July born, so little) and can’t read. Panicked far too much when my eldest started and realised school teach them their own way anyway. Just another advert to show us how much of a superior mother she is!
Superior? ( I realise you are joking but she will think that you actually mean it) She is the absolute opposite she doesn't deserve those boys she treats them awfully especially otherson!

Reactions: 13
I came on here to say the exact same thing. There is no way those boys can read or play eye spy as they can’t spell. My little one is 4 this month & starts school in sept & im not even gonna attempt until I no how the school go about it so I can teach the same way & not confuse him

My first thought on seeing the ad is was that the boys were allowed in the grownups lounge, what a treat! Also that sofa is not a very child friendly colour!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can assure you that the way she’s trying to ‘teach’ them the phonics sounds is completely wrong. She said ‘fuh’ for f. The phonetically correct way is ’fff’ the way you say the f in fish. The way she’s saying it fish would be fuh-ish.
She’s trying to make out they’re as cleaver as her - they will be cleaver just like you if you’re not careful, Flopperholic!! And that is not a good thing 🥸😬🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m already looking forward to when the boys actually start school and come home and she realises she’s got absolutely no idea of how children start to learn to read. Love to see how she’s going to manage having to do two lots of reading and homework’s each night 😂

Heads up pricki you’ve got not absolutely no idea of how phonics work … maybe you should have a go of the reading eggs yourself 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
EFFE61A2-E76B-42BA-BBFC-F6C199398A76.jpeg

F89CE038-1169-4B30-9666-EE19A18492E8.jpeg

70198B36-D56D-4BFD-9364-E91364F0CE35.jpeg

See she has revealed the lounge.
It’s so not child friendly and will date so quickly. The light and mirror are very 2020!

Much better than it was tho. No longer the velvet parlour. 😂

EFFE61A2-E76B-42BA-BBFC-F6C199398A76.jpeg

F89CE038-1169-4B30-9666-EE19A18492E8.jpeg

70198B36-D56D-4BFD-9364-E91364F0CE35.jpeg

See she has revealed the lounge.
It’s so not child friendly and will date so quickly. The light and mirror are very 2020!

Much better than it was tho. No longer the velvet parlour. 😂
Tell you what I’ve noticed about Nikki she always cuts a corner somewhere. She’s still got the grey carpet. It’s typical her replaces the stuff on show for what she thinks is fashionable but is just concealing over areas than doing the full job. X
FE39C7A8-B896-4686-94E7-D87DDB743E13.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What a boring living room. She could of at least had some colourful cushions on that sofa. I know colour in your home is not for everyone just like grey/greige/no colour whatsoever isn't for everyone either but a few pops of colour would make it look so much better. I love colour/personality in my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.