Fopperholic #96 Quotes are stolen, lips are swollen all that protein ruining her colon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not happy with her tummy . She’s not happy with her droopy tits . She’s not happy with her droopy chin roll . she’s not happy with 1 wrinkle but the Botox and fillers are giving her more! No wonder why she covers her face in oversized shades .She can’t even post pics of herself and kids without filtering and stretching them . She never looks fun relaxed and happy on any of her pics rather uptight and tense as duck demanding her kids perform for her grid pic. She’s not even happy with her own house because she’s never there But ….. she calls herself a mindset coach . It’s so wrong. First lesson Foppy before doing any Certified 🤣 course you have to be happy with you’re own self and you’re own life and not dress and act like her younger huns who she stalks . In fact she will only get worse because she will get older not younger and wait for it …. The cats arse tattoo will look even worse 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She really will advertise any old tit wont she? 😆 her ad's are always so cringe, she looks like she's dropped off one of those "soft glam" makeovers where they curl your hair, pile the make up on, give you dated clothes or a fur throw to wear and photograph you with a whimsical look in soft focus plus her clip art graphics are hysterical, all in all she's a total cringe bag! reminds me of this Greys anatomy classic.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Even after begging for comments she’s only got 10, 2 are from her, 1 from her sister and 1 from her mum. God she’s so tit at this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Upwards of £30 a bottle and it looks like only 1 months supply at a time - who the duck can afford that much on multi-vits ?

IF she ate a healthy, balanced diet will lots of fresh fruit, veg, fibre, WATER , etc then she shouldn't need a multi-vit..... I take B12 but I'm menopausal and they help to give me a bit more energy but apart from that my diet is enough for all I need ......

I often wonder if Mazza actually does buy the tit her daughter advertises ?

Reactions: 17
FFS 🙄 Ritual multivitamins here For the comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣

i Can’t even with you guys comments 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is what tattle thinks of your crappy over priced vitamins you melt

fopps1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Can’t actually believe the price they charge and boots and h&B have 3 for 2 offers and she is begging pennies A G A I N

INGREDIENTS ARE THE SAME NUTRITION COACH FOPPERHOLIC YOU DICK

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see she’s got the WhatsApp group to comment. The daft thing is that they won’t be buying them so the engagement is pointless for the brand which has unwittingly paid her for this tit show. I’d love to know how many people actually buy these using her code. I’d guess no more than 10!

Reactions: 16
Especially at Southport heard it’s horrendous
I went to Pontins Southport in the 90’s for the annual Morris dancing championships and it needed demolishing then, so I dread to think how bad it is now 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Share with me you’re goals 🤮
Lets Discuss 🤮
Talk to me Ladies 🤮
duck off 😡 she can only be bothered to reply to comments when it’s #AD Lazy twit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Share with me you’re goals 🤮
Lets Discuss 🤮
Talk to me Ladies 🤮
duck off 😡 she can only be bothered to reply to comments when it’s #AD Lazy twit
This ☝☝☝
Begs for likes and comments on her ads but you’ll be lucky to get a like or comment back from her if you engage with her crappy coaching page. She’s nothing but a user and cares about nobody but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her copy and paste answer talking in dollars because someone questioned the £30 price.
Lazy effort there

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.