Fopperholic #96 Quotes are stolen, lips are swollen all that protein ruining her colon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine her being the type of person as to when someone comments on her coaching page instead of replying to them on there dms them with ‘that’s a really interesting point/question. We can look into this further for a small (extortionate) fee. I’ve got loads of hints and suggestions to help you out 😘😘
Cause Yano why would priki be giving free advice out?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Woken up to a granola post 🥱 I wondered why she shrieks, SWIPE and just checked out that it increases engagement so don’t swipe - the screaming to share, save tag is so desperate it’s embarrassing 😳

Her copy and paste answer talking in dollars because someone questioned the £30 price.
Lazy effort there
Someone has asked her what benefits they have brought her - er.. none because she’s never taken one in her vain, empty life.

Reactions: 21
Her coaching page is pathetic. Just stolen quotes and high protein.
She may as well just go back to bring a sw instructor.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can imagine the response to this if it’s not deleted…
“And that’s absolutely fine!!!!! It’s just nice to have different options isn’t it? Have a nice day 😘

But she’s right, if Fopps ate a well balanced diet which didn’t revolve around processed food and Pepsi she wouldn’t need to spend £30 on vitamins either!

Attachments

Reactions: 24
I can imagine the response to this if it’s not deleted…
“And that’s absolutely fine!!!!! It’s just nice to have different options isn’t it? Have a nice day 😘

But she’s right, if Fopps ate a well balanced diet which didn’t revolve around processed food and Pepsi she wouldn’t need to spend £30 on vitamins either!
If people can barely afford their food shop, they won't want to waste £30 on something that won't fill their stomach. She's so deluded!

Reactions: 23
I highly doubt she has even taken one of those multivitamins, the pot is full and she has written new find on the grid post.

Reactions: 20
I highly doubt she has even taken one of those multivitamins, the pot is full and she has written new find on the grid post.
This is why her ads fail, they are just lie after lie sadly. I use multivitamins and if an influencer I followed used these for a month or so and noticed they didn't get as many colds, better energy etc then I'd be more inclined to buy. But she hasnt done that, they dont even look open like you say! Or, she could be honest for once and say these are the benefits, I will report back in a month after I'vee used them. Maybe piggy back on her perimenopausal talk with this supplement. Nothing is sincere with her! She's too lazy.

Also she says she really really cares what she puts in her body and wants to know the ingredients and why etc, sorry but her meals are mostly prepped microwave tit and she drinks fizzy cola at the gym over water. There's no way she gives a crap about anything other than weightloss when it comes to food!

Reactions: 19
High protein granola….wow amazing! 🙄 it’s been out for ages, I’m sure I bought a bag over a year ago.
Why is she sharing it on her coaching page too, got duck all to do with it.

I think the real reason she won't go and get a job is because she knows she would have to start at the bottom of the tit pile, and her ego can't handle that! All the lies she has told on her cv won't hold up to scrutiny in a true management role. She'd be a total laughing stock and she knows it!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I think the real reason she won't go and get a job is because she knows she would have to start at the bottom of the tit pile, and her ego can't handle that! All the lies she has told on her cv won't hold up to scrutiny in a true management role. She'd be a total laughing stock and she knows it!!
She will want to be in a management role for the sake of a title. Yet she hasn’t got the skillset. At slimming world she progressed cos she got in at the right time, then literally shat on anyone who didn’t do what she wanted, then progressed off the hard work of others and was willing to shout about it. Cos she was given everything in an almost script format at slimming world she hasn’t got any creativity or managerial skills.

Imagine going for an interview and then googling her. She’s a a tit show x

Reactions: 16
Fopperholic aka Nikki Ryan really is a despicable human being. She has just popped up on the search page on IG. The photo in question is the one where she is in a butlins jacket at the weekend . I looked at the photo and then noticed the difference in how she is holding Grayson and Lawsons hands..

Grayson - he is holding her hand. But she isn’t holding his. It’s more just letting him hold it.
Lawson - Full on holding his hand.

what an utter twit you are Fopperbollocks. You don’t deserve to be a parent . Stupid bint.

Also anyone else amused by all the shades of yellow in this #ad shot ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
WTF 🙄 Now she finds Granola @ LIDL , last week it was their Protein Yogurts 🙄 FFS NIKKI RYAN FOPPERHOLIC , Get bleeping Real . All she focuses on with any food is what protein content it has , Nothing else , period . she never looks at other macronutrients ie Carbs / Sugar . which are equally important for a balanced healthy diet but she is so disordered and sadly so obsessed with her own food intake she doesn’t know this . This is why she is so , so Dangerous she does not have the knowledge base or Qualifications to be a ‘ Nutrition Coach , or any coach #justsaying
, So we all know she reads here well Floppy here is my Wednesday message to you and I am not a nutrition or mindset coach and I’m not certified like you are 🤡 but I clearly know more about nutrition than you do , and I haven’t lost 3 stone in 3 months 🤣
get yourself educated , post Facts not just other peoples Quotes 😫 calling yourself a coach is so, so scarry .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There are so many women out there desperate to love a child . She has two and openly rejects one of them online for all the world to see . Your an appalling mother. You don’t deserve those boys. Stupid witch.

• Sad
Hmmmmm, shouldn’t she be educating about the vitamins found in real food if she’s a ‘nutritionist’

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.