Fopperholic #96 Quotes are stolen, lips are swollen all that protein ruining her colon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bright red blazer , Thick black roots, dem under eye wrinkles 😫 performing monkeys as usual , and all she can do is moan about Ques on a Bank holiday !! Go find another Quote Authentic coach 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some flat back shoes with it would have just changed the look of it and a simple t-shirt under.
She gets it wrong all the time

Reactions: 19
I think she wants to stick out and she thinks she looks like some glamorous celebrity rather than an overdressed chav which she does. She has also obviously got some kind of filter/preset on that first picture as Grayson looks like he’s wearing lipstick 💄
Yes, I agree about the filter. Lawson and her eyes look more blue and they all look a bit tanned too!

Reactions: 12
I do wonder does Chris look at her sometimes before they leave the house and think what the hell is she wearing? They’re going to farms, fields, the races etc. and she’s always dolled up and has her silly little handbag with her. Bet he does all the running after them and carries all their stuff.

Reactions: 16
Wtf is she wearing today at a family day at the races? Looks like she is about to do a shift on an airline

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She looks like an utter twit.

I don't think I would ever get that dressed up/made up for a night out never mind a bleeping farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So cruel how she demands they have all these performing pics taken .
the carousel one looks like they don’t even want to be on it but she will have made sure they are put on so she can get her Gram pics .
Even turns a family day out into all about what she wants , self centred twit

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Came to ask why she was dressed as the greatest showman

Only thing she is great at is being a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I do wonder does Chris look at her sometimes before they leave the house and think what the hell is she wearing? They’re going to farms, fields, the races etc. and she’s always dolled up and has her silly little handbag with her. Bet he does all the running after them and carries all their stuff.
I aiways wonder this, my kids are a bit older than hers (4 and 8) and I’m always laden with stuff - wipes, snacks, water bottles, hand sanitiser, random toys etc so I need a backpack or big bucket tote thing. Chris must carry a rucksack or something, either that or they just don’t bring anything child related with them which is actually possible with these two!

Reactions: 22
She used to dress like that to lead her sw groups her style hasn't changed over the years. Hate those qet look leggings

Reactions: 15
So she can reply to people asking where her blazer is from, top is from (dickheads!) and those blowing smoke up her arse but she hasn't interacted with any of the people commenting on her coaching page ? what is wrong with her ? She should never of set that page up.... it's lazy, unprofessional and really not helpful...... anyone her post today has less than 100 likes and 2 comments ! She's unbelievable she really is !

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.