Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but that dogtooth blazer looks awful with ripped jeans it makes something fairly smart turn into looking scruffy in an instant...surely I can't be the only one that thinks this?

Reactions: 13
It seems like cuntox has focused on pobs diabolical jeans because she's a spiteful cow and knows we will laugh at them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surprised we've not had her usual photoshoot for mothers day? I do believe things arent so rosy with her marriage, shes not one to quietly celebrate the day offline and he's not posted anything.

Reactions: 16
Those jeans are a slight improvement on what shite he normally wears. I'm shocked she hasn't put a fake gushing post up about her miracles and how lucky she is 🙄

Reactions: 8
Here we go with the "I never thought i'd be a mum" post.........she clearly doesn't enjoy it and just goes through the motions but still has to do the mothers day post every year saying how grateful she is yadda, yadda, yadda, she still has low key anger towards them in that post too but IT'S FINE guys......FINE......can imagine her fuming face and tapping her foot with rage as she typed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The boys were still awake at 8pm but IT’S FINE!

It absolutely is not fine and I am here for it 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm glad she's acknowledged that she's half the mother her mum is, considering her mother is raising her spawn

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The boys were still awake at 8pm but IT’S FINE!

It absolutely is not fine and I am here for it 👏👏👏
The absolute nerve of two three year olds still being awake at 8pm on a spring evening! How traumatic! 🤣 Old Fopps hasn’t got a feckin clue. And those photos of her with her mum, they do actually look like sisters. Fopps is ageing by the day, the only thing that might helo would be a bit of fat to plump out her face but we all know that’ll never happen!

It’s not like she has to get up early tomorrow to go to work anyway!

She wasn’t very good at wearing the Invisalign so imagine she hasn’t been wearing her retainer either. What a waste of money…

Reactions: 18
Her teeth are shocking considering she had invisiglin....
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - Invisalign requires real commitment, both during the treatment and after it. I’ve done Invisalign and finished my treatment almost 3 years ago. My teeth still look as good as the day the treatment finished, because I wear my retainers every night!

Reactions: 17
The boys are still awake at 8pm on the day the clocks go back. They have basically been little 💩 all day. ITS FINE THOUGH. Fine fine fine. I’ve never posted on her thread I enjoy reading the comments but seriously 😐 I cringe for her whole existence begging for a like and a share daily. She needs to act her age. 😩😩 get a proper job, stop glaring at herself in the mirror in her horrendous fashion choices and chat to her friends (if she has any) about her pre menopausal symptoms of whatever it is instead of posting it on a public platform for attention.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The absolute nerve of two three year olds still being awake at 8pm on a spring evening! How traumatic! 🤣 Old Fopps hasn’t got a feckin clue. And those photos of her with her mum, they do actually look like sisters. Fopps is ageing by the day, the only thing that might helo would be a bit of fat to plump out her face but we all know that’ll never happen!
The thing is they will still be awake because it’s only just there normal bed time and I’m sure she took advantage of the ‘lay in’ this morning.

My little one woke at new 7am so while I would normally leave him in his own world dosing and playing in bed I got up! Which meant tonight at 7.30-7.45 he was yawning he went for his bath and then bed. His bed time is normally 7.15-7.30 so gave him 45 minutes extra to slowly pull the time back to him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She really is clueless isn't she.
Of course they'll still be awake at 8pm, it's 7pm body clock wise.

Up straight away when the kids woke this morning (well husband, I was having a mother's day lay in)
We were out visiting our mums then out for an early tea so the younger one only had half hour nap in between. We stretched bedtime out like @Crazymummy they got to play in the bath for nearly an hour then we did extra stories. In the end they were all sleep by 8.30 which is really 7.30 so not too bad. Yes it's taken away an hour of my evening but really who cares.
There is 4 pictures from today. 1 of me and the 3 of them cuddled up in bed opening presents, one of us all that my mum took and the other 2 is my kids with their grandparents. I obviously did mothers days wrong as I've no posed photoshoot

She really is clueless isn't she.
Of course they'll still be awake at 8pm, it's 7pm body clock wise.

Up straight away when the kids woke this morning (well husband, I was having a mother's day lay in)
We were out visiting our mums then out for an early tea so the younger one only had half hour nap in between. We stretched bedtime out like @Crazymummy they got to play in the bath for nearly an hour then we did extra stories. In the end they were all sleep by 8.30 which is really 7.30 so not too bad. Yes it's taken away an hour of my evening but really who cares.
There is 4 pictures from today. 1 of me and the 3 of them cuddled up in bed opening presents, one of us all that my mum took and the other 2 is my kids with their grandparents. I obviously did mothers days wrong as I've no posed photoshoot
Your mother's day sounds lovely ❣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.