Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prikki mindset WeightLoss page Bio this week 😂
who on earth will respond to this crap?!?!?!
1. “Not just a weight loss coach” ( 🤡)
2. “Let’s connect on a deeper level” ,( yeah right !!)
3.”This isn’t ticking boxes” ( pathetic info to put in a bio to attract people🤥)
4. “This is a journey of discovery” ( I really hope people who are struggling do not fall for this crap 🙏)
Mindset & weighloss coach my arse
Dangerous and uneducated imo
And yet she doesn’t ‘connect’ to anyone, she posts a question to get engagement and then ignores every comment 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Name suggestion: Fopperholic #95 engage with me so I can pretend I’m popular and beg things for free

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why do the same arse lickers keep commenting?? It's the same on her Facebook page. She never replies! These people are thick as tit it's so embarrassing. She doesn't give a duck about any of them

Reactions: 21
Saw this on another thread (they use it as a template for every thread recap) and it made me chuckle so I’ve done a Nicki version if anyone wants to use it...

In the last thread, Pricki spent a lot of money on xxxxx.
She dispensed trite weight loss advice by way of xxxxx.
She bored us with the twins by xxxxx.
She cooked a disgusting plate of xxxxxx.
She begged us to LIKE/SAVE/SHARE xxxx times.
She blamed her awful personality on xxxxxxx.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve been thinking today that I haven’t done anything for charity for a while and what I could do next. In the years I followed Nicola up to her giving birth and watching for a laugh since I’ve never known her to do anything for charity, other then the odd throw away comment that some clothes are going to a shop. Considering she ‘loves’ helping people, is into fitness and wants to up her engagement she’s really not the brightest button is she? She could train to do a 10k to raise money for the unit her ‘premature’ boys were born in. She would even have a genuine reason for palming the boys off and me time whilst she trained and it would feed her ideas of grandeur too. If she does read here (I genuinely think she’s too narcissistic to) then come on Nicola I want you signed up for a race for life by the weekend. You can have all my ideas above for free 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When your mother blows this much smoke up your arse is it any wonder she's a selfish.. self entitled... spoilt brat 🙄🙄🙄

The comment about keeping it real and not being fake ... she wouldn't know real honesty if it slapped her round her fillered face 🤣🤣🤣
What on earth does Mazza mean saying ‘your (🥴) such a good mum, especially to twin boys’ makes it sound like she’s taming a couple of T-Rex! They’re just a couple of 3 year olds 🤷🏼‍♀️ and she hardly ever has them anyway!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
When your mother blows this much smoke up your arse is it any wonder she's a selfish.. self entitled... spoilt brat 🙄🙄🙄

The comment about keeping it real and not being fake ... she wouldn't know real honesty if it slapped her round her fillered face 🤣🤣🤣
What on gods earth… has the especially with twin boys got to do with anything… 🤷🏼‍♀️

What on earth does Mazza mean saying ‘your (🥴) such a good mum, especially to twin boys’ makes it sound like she’s taming a couple of T-Rex! They’re just a couple of 3 year olds 🤷🏼‍♀️ and she hardly ever has them anyway!
It’s an absolutely ridiculous comment to make… surely if you’re a mum it doesn’t matter how many children you have

Reactions: 23
What on gods earth… has the especially with twin boys got to do with anything… 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s an absolutely ridiculous comment to make… surely if you’re a mum it doesn’t matter how many children you have
You guys took the words right out of my mouth with this! It’s really naffs me off the way they both go on about twins as if it’s such an unusual, unique hardship! At their age now it’s no different to having more than one child to look after. She’s made it harder work for herself by helicopter parenting and never letting them play or entertain themselves 🙄 god she thinks she’s something else being a twin mum!
I mean, hats off to those of you blessed with twins, as I can totally appreciate how hard it must be with two babies, I can’t even get my head around how you juggle the first couple of years!

Reactions: 16
Here is the thing she said in her stories the other day that she just wants to “ Help people” 🤣🤣 blah blah , also , filtered to duck , yeah right 🥴
it says in her bio she has “ 20 years experience supporting others “
She is 41 . I am 36 . I was always taught to help people since I was in nappies . So you foppytwat was 21 years old !!! before you understood about helping others.
SHAME ON YOU . You are the most false , self centred , pathetic , egotistical , wasteful excuse of a human . People who are injecting you with Botox and fillers must feel so, so sorry for you someone who is clearly as insecure as you are and takes the piss out of her own husband to make herself feel good . This woman has no shame .

Latest reel from Foppy the nutrition Coach 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Here is the thing she said in her stories the other day that she just wants to “ Help people” 🤣🤣 blah blah , also , filtered to duck , yeah right 🥴
She is 41 . I am 36 . I was always taught to help people since I was in nappies . So you foppytwat was 21 years old !!! before you understood about helping others.
SHAME ON YOU . You are the most false , self centred , pathetic , egotistical , wasteful excuse of a human . People who are injecting you with Botox and fillers must feel so, so sorry for you someone who is clearly as insecure as you are and takes the piss out of her own husband to make herself feel good . This woman has no shame .

I just have to say I love your choice of name! Size down :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Not even a recent food day she's so lazy 🙄

Reactions: 6
It really bugs me how they go on about having twins as some amazing unexpected miracle … she implanted two embryos … chances of having twins was aways going to be high!!!

Just to add … I do find having twins/triplets spontaneously quite fascinating.

Reactions: 18

Mazza, get in the bleeping bin now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.