Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is clueless isn't she.
Of course they'll still be awake at 8pm, it's 7pm body clock wise.

Up straight away when the kids woke this morning (well husband, I was having a mother's day lay in)
We were out visiting our mums then out for an early tea so the younger one only had half hour nap in between. We stretched bedtime out like @Crazymummy they got to play in the bath for nearly an hour then we did extra stories. In the end they were all sleep by 8.30 which is really 7.30 so not too bad. Yes it's taken away an hour of my evening but really who cares.
There is 4 pictures from today. 1 of me and the 3 of them cuddled up in bed opening presents, one of us all that my mum took and the other 2 is my kids with their grandparents. I obviously did mothers days wrong as I've no posed photoshoot
My 2 have been up late. Fopps would explode if she had my day. 42nd birthday, mothers day (minus my mum who passed 5 years ago). Husband in bed with Covid too.
The sun was out and I took the kids to a local museum, ate Maccy Ds for lunch and a ton of cake. I feel loved, priviliged and know that for some its been a really hard day.

So no boasting or whinging on socials. Just living. Hope she reads her and gets a reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What an absolute witch asking her husband if he’s copied her shoes ? WTF
No Fopps he hasnt he looks like he is so embarrassed to be seen anywhere near you,

Reactions: 15
Fopperholic #95 aka Blazerholic referencing her 'size 8' bum, begging for engagement and not just from her mum.

(Credit to whoever it was that came up with Blazerholic cos I love it 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s Monday predictable prikki , it’s time to Draw the line !! 😬 , then try on a few dozen sized down blazers which you don’t need , then use a few Quotes which you never reference .

Reactions: 13
It’s Monday predictable prikki , it’s time to Draw the line !! 😬 , then try on a few dozen sized down blazers which you don’t need , then use a few Quotes which you never reference .
Ah yes drawing a line. she must have completely binged and ate a whole grenade bar in a day instead of just half.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
roll up....roll up.....place your bets now......which chicken (or salmon ;) ) slop meal will be rolled back out this week??? im going for creamy cajun and by creamy I mean half a tablespoon of lighter than light philly so not in the slightest bit creamy at all

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cannot believe she's sold that monstrosity of a couch on ebay 😳 the old woman has zero shame
Didn’t actually sell though … she just took the listing down, I think she realised those watching were tattlers to see if it sold…

It's easy to see if it's been sold or not if someone has the item number from the listing if they were 'watching it' on ebay.
I was watching it… she definitely took down the listing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her teeth…look very much like her mothers which Iv never noticed before! And this is AFTER Invisalign?! She also has the crepe lines around the mouth area like her mother.
Yeah I had mentioned her teeth look very similar to her mums, not good if that’s after treatment is it?

Reactions: 12
Her teeth…look very much like her mothers which Iv never noticed before! And this is AFTER Invisalign?! She also has the crepe lines around the mouth area like her mother.
And look at maza's forehead. She's been on the botox like prikki. Probably at her insistence. Nothing wrong with getting work done, but they're deffo not such natural gorgeous beauties like she thinks 😄

roll up....roll up.....place your bets now......which chicken (or salmon ;) ) slop meal will be rolled back out this week??? im going for creamy cajun and by creamy I mean half a tablespoon of lighter than light philly so not in the slightest bit creamy at all
I’m guessing TEX MEX chill with turkey mince 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
¹q
I’m guessing TEX MEX chill with turkey mince 🤢
Breakfast: watery porridge and cherry Pepsi max
Lunch: tuna omLIT and cherry Pepsi max
Dinner curry in a hurry on a side plate, zoomed in to look huge.
Snacks - "I'm so so so full I ate 1/5th of a Grenade bar and a bucket of 0% fat Greek yoghurt, I eat sooooo much!!! everyone is so surprised how much I eat!!!! But I want to feel fit strong and healthy!!!"

Also the mothers day post saying for anyone who scrolls and sees the picture perfect day and don't feel the same, sorry but she is the QUEEN of posting picture perfect scenes never admitting of any difficulties. Too little too late!

Ps I have managed to get covid after 2yrs, just feels like a cold but toddler goes to nursery so was bound to catch us, but HOW do they never get sick and/or havent had covid?! My son doesn't go to soft play, toddler groups etc yet hers do these things about 10x a week?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Prikki mindset WeightLoss page Bio this week 😂
who on earth will respond to this crap?!?!?!
1. “Not just a weight loss coach” ( 🤡)
2. “Let’s connect on a deeper level” ,( yeah right !!)
3.”This isn’t ticking boxes” ( pathetic info to put in a bio to attract people🤥)
4. “This is a journey of discovery” ( I really hope people who are struggling do not fall for this crap 🙏)
Mindset & weighloss coach my arse
Dangerous and uneducated imo

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.