Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who uses half a stock pot?? What a waste! Can’t imagine she saves the other half for another meal so must just go straight in the bin…well the whole meal should go in the bin too 😂

edit - a real ‘batch cooking mum’ would make twice the portion and freeze half
Half a stock pot?! That's the saddest thing I've ever heard in my life! Is that even physically possible 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I actually like the leopard print blouse she posted. Damn!

'They've not sized it well'
It looks perfect on her. Just because it's not skin tight it's wrong to fopps. Just duck offn
Excuse me she’s probably worked in the styling industry. Maybe she did a window display at the shoe shop once.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s shared the Fitness chef’s latest post again. She literally couldn’t be further away from his views. WTF is she on? She’s a hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.