Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those sofas whilst vile 🤮 could make someone's life better. Young people leaving care who go into bedsits/small flats with next to nothing. People fleeing violence and starting from scratch, people who have lost their jobs through covid etc, they would be so grateful to have a sofa to sit on.

She bangs on about these never ending saving pots she has, yet she's selling rather than giving away. Remember all the baby stuff she used to sell for pennies too 🤣
This is what makes my blood boil about this she could have so easily donated or put it up for free on marketplace.
That sofa isn't even worth £450 and even if it was she doesn't need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Coaching is not just about getting thin and that's where she has zero clue. She's going to be seriously dangerous and damaging to people who have mental health problems. All she's posted so far is pictures of her with her tiny unsustainable body.
Yes ….. The Body that she couldn’t even sustain for more than a few Weeks, even with all Her disordered habits. Such a Fraud this Woman is :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lol you can go into her eBay account and get an idea of what she's been buying...lots from 'designer kids outlet' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those sofas whilst vile 🤮 could make someone's life better. Young people leaving care who go into bedsits/small flats with next to nothing. People fleeing violence and starting from scratch, people who have lost their jobs through covid etc, they would be so grateful to have a sofa to sit on.

She bangs on about these never ending saving pots she has, yet she's selling rather than giving away. Remember all the baby stuff she used to sell for pennies too 🤣
You’re so right. We’re switching our little girls room from the box (was nursery) as she’s outgrowing it now to the bigger spare room and we’ve got a lovely double divan bed with a headboard and a really good quality comfy mattress which we no longer have room for and I’ve given it away it’s being picked up by a friend of a friend who’s in desperate need tomorrow. That makes me feel better than a few quid in my arse pocket. And to be perfectly honest I’m skint 🤣🤣

Didn’t she sell loads of gifted baby stuff as well. She’s a skid mark on the underpants of society

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s tried saying she found the image on Google and didn’t know where it was from ….. the reason the writing isn’t centred is she’s cropped it to cut out the handle 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s tried saying she found the image on Google and didn’t know where it was from ….. the reason the writing isn’t centred is she’s cropped it to cut out the handle 😂😂😂
She’s a massive liar!! Of course she stole it off her account! That image would not come up I. Google! She’s not fooling anyone!

She’s a massive liar!! Of course she stole it off her account! That image would not come up I. Google! She’s not fooling anyone!
I looked and it didn’t come up until I put the handle in the search - she thinks her followers are as thick as she is 😂😂😂

It’s mad how easily she can lie. And then claim to be so ‘kind’ and loves helping people. Karma is coming for that one, she’s just not a good person.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.