Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well 24 hours have passed and she still hasn't responded on coaching post. All she cares about is engagement

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m absolutely howling that she’s pretended that she sold her £50 sofas on market place and now they’re on eBay. I knew she was lying 🤥 🤣🤣🤣 could you even be arsed, just give them away!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fopps is selling her sofas for £450 on ebay! Reckons they are only a few years old! Shes had them years, way b4 she even started ivf.
The sheer desperation. If she’s that in need of them selling then she should put on her Instagram but she’s trying to keep up with her false flash lifestyle and can’t ha

Reactions: 17
That pasta monstrosity post has 10 comments including her set if hash tags and 100 likes .... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If blazerholic loves helping people why is she selling a rancid old rug for 20 beans when it could go to a charity shop?

I reckon she’s just HANGRY and needs a good shag, not suffering with some medical bandwagon condition.

Her lips are so big cos they’re full of bullshit lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Fopperholic is probably throwing up after eating carbs.
I remember her ages ago buying the green pea pasta because it was lower carb.
After eating some she went onto her stories horrified that even though it was lower carb, and still syn free, it was actually more calories than normal pasta.
She put it up so people could be 'mindful'
I can imagine her shrieking when she read the label and realised

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just caught up on the threads and I just have to comment. I can't BELIEVE she said they had been picked up I mean omg 🤣🤣 I told my husband and even he was like WTF that's just weird. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone actually look at her meals and think they look delicious? that pasta dish looks rank and how can she call it creamy? it looks cold and congealed.......just like her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone actually look at her meals and think they look delicious? that pasta dish looks rank and how can she call it creamy? it looks cold and congealed.......just like her :ROFLMAO:
You've just reminded me of the horror of SW recipes. Creamy broccoli pasta. Add 200 grams of Fat Free Fromage Frais. Now your dish is really vile and you need to 🤮🙂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
You’re so right. We’re switching our little girls room from the box (was nursery) as she’s outgrowing it now to the bigger spare room and we’ve got a lovely double divan bed with a headboard and a really good quality comfy mattress which we no longer have room for and I’ve given it away it’s being picked up by a friend of a friend who’s in desperate need tomorrow. That makes me feel better than a few quid in my arse pocket. And to be perfectly honest I’m skint 🤣🤣

Didn’t she sell loads of gifted baby stuff as well. She’s a skid mark on the underpants of society
She’s a skid mark on the underpants of society 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who uses half a stock pot?? What a waste! Can’t imagine she saves the other half for another meal so must just go straight in the bin…well the whole meal should go in the bin too 😂

edit - a real ‘batch cooking mum’ would make twice the portion and freeze half

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.