Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mascara gives me the ick. It’s so clumpy and awful. And stop using those stupid “presets” or filters as the rest of the world call them.

Reactions: 15
Fopps is selling her sofas for £450 on ebay! Reckons they are only a few years old! Shes had them years, way b4 she even started ivf.
😳The photo shows a leaflet which says “8 weeks of calorie counted meal plans” - but she’s not tracking or trying to lose weight - sure Jan…
58C39E97-23FB-44A2-BCA1-89B7F2F69D6A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Fopps is selling her sofas for £450 on ebay! Reckons they are only a few years old! Shes had them years, way b4 she even started ivf.
Most people would either put them up for like £50 or give them away 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Knew they wouldn’t sell on market place … she said the other day in her stories they had been picked up … whoever said they were in the garage called it 😂😂 they won’t sell on eBay either people are more worried about the cost of living, fuel prices, putting a meal on the table than buying second hand tat … and if you aren’t worried about it you’ve no need to buy second hand chavvy grey velour button missing tat when you can afford new.

Reactions: 24
😳The photo shows a leaflet which says “8 weeks of calorie counted meal plans” - but she’s not tracking or trying to lose weight - sure Jan…
View attachment 1150541
she’s got a highlight up for an 8 week transformation or something that she started 3 weeks ago… then talking today about eating intuitively and not counting on mfp… then shortly after talking about mfp? Don’t get her at all

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Could she look anymore shiny and dated on those latest stories and why the duck does she need yet MORE tops and another new dress..... bleeping obsessed with spending money she really is ! Can't believe she's done up like a dogs dinner to pop to the shop !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she throwing the wobbly lamp in too 😂 the photo doesn’t show the sofa in a good way! It looks saggy and a tit colour drab

• Haha
Is she throwing the wobbly lamp in too 😂 the photo doesn’t show the sofa in a good way! It looks saggy and a tit colour drab

that's because it is saggy and a tit colour....... you can't polish a turd 😂 😂 😂 😂

The lamp is probably not wobbly either - dumb and dumber probably haven't constructed it properly and it should be tighter !

• Haha
Knew they wouldn’t sell on market place … she said the other day in her stories they had been picked up … whoever said they were in the garage called it 😂😂 they won’t sell on eBay either people are more worried about the cost of living, fuel prices, putting a meal on the table than buying second hand tat … and if you aren’t worried about it you’ve no need to buy second hand chavvy grey velour button missing tat when you can afford new.
I bet she had a good read on here and to save her pride said that they are sold! More issue than vogue this one. What's the bets she's having a midlife crisis 😄😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I knew she wouldn't have sold those sofas like she claimed, what a delusional twit she is to expect £450 for those well used and dated efforts, the fact she claimed they'd been picked up just shows how easily she lies

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
she’s got a highlight up for an 8 week transformation or something that she started 3 weeks ago… then talking today about eating intuitively and not counting on mfp… then shortly after talking about mfp? Don’t get her at all
She’s absolutely barking mad. I think you’re right @ChubClubThug she’s having a midlife crisis

• Heart
I knew she wouldn't have sold those sofas like she claimed, what a delusional twit she is to expect £450 for those well used and dated efforts, the fact she claimed they'd been picked up just shows how easily she lies
They're that old they're not on the dfs website anymore! 😄

• Haha
I think she's one of those serial crash dieters who if they don't lose 3lb or more a week switches plan as its 'not working'

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a bleeping liar making out they were sold, she’s an actual big nose lying twit I can’t stress enough how much I H A T E her 🤣🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Those sofas whilst vile 🤮 could make someone's life better. Young people leaving care who go into bedsits/small flats with next to nothing. People fleeing violence and starting from scratch, people who have lost their jobs through covid etc, they would be so grateful to have a sofa to sit on.

She bangs on about these never ending saving pots she has, yet she's selling rather than giving away. Remember all the baby stuff she used to sell for pennies too 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s looks more dressed up for shopping than she did for her brothers birthday party 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.