Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the actual point of this post???? That Fopps doesn't change her purse/bag for months on end 🤔 that she has that much money she forgets about 40 quid (yet trys selling years old sofas for £500 sorry £400 corrected) she is so weird!
It’s all for engagement & for people to feel sorry for her. How long ago was her b day & she still had that laying around in her bag 🤔

Reactions: 16
Who thinks she’s moved the sofas in the garage to do a story to pretend they have been sold 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why on earth does she need a painter? She doesn't have a job. It's not difficult to paint a room. Also she has a husband so if she isn't capable of something so simple then why doesn't he do it?

I never realized how tacky that paper was

It’s all for engagement & for people to feel sorry for her. How long ago was her b day & she still had that laying around in her bag 🤔
November same as me because I had a moan at her for showing off and have a thought for people who don't have the time to take off to celebrate

Reactions: 14
Why on earth does she need a painter? She doesn't have a job. It's not difficult to paint a room. Also she has a husband so if she isn't capable of something so simple then why doesn't he do it?

I never realized how tacky that paper was

November same as me because I had a moan at her for showing off and have a thought for people who don't have the time to take off to celebrate
Was thinking the same thing. They could have easily decorated that room themselves, they are such a useless pair. Overgrown children.

My husband and I decorated our entire house and did the garden. While both working full time and not having any childcare. You just make it work. This daft bint just throws money at everything, she’s so lazy.

Reactions: 23
What a lazy cow

Doesn't have a proper job but can't be arsed to strip some wallpaper or chuck some paint on her walls 🙄

Reactions: 18
What is the actual point of this post???? That Fopps doesn't change her purse/bag for months on end 🤔 that she has that much money she forgets about 40 quid (yet is selling years old sofas for £500 sorry £400 corrected) she is so weird!
That's being filed away in the bullshit that never happened folder 😏

We need to put the sofa saga on the wiki 🤣 I've never seen such desperate behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry now have only just found this thread - can someone please explain to me what 'fopperholic' means??🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d pay £300 to not have that fugly sofa in my house.
I'm very tempted to message and offer her the £350 just to see her in the flesh, have a nosy round the house, to look at the sofa then decide against the sale as it has a button missing at the back 😆 imagine like an Ant and Dec "get out of ma ear" sketch 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What is the actual point of this post???? That Fopps doesn't change her purse/bag for months on end 🤔 that she has that much money she forgets about 40 quid (yet is selling years old sofas for £500 sorry £400 corrected) she is so weird!
£300 and still pending 🤥🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon she's been looking through every old handbag trying to find cash to pay the scrapman to take those sofas away! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm very tempted to message and offer her the £350 just to see her in the flesh, have a nosy round the house, to look at the sofa then decide against the sale as it has a button missing at the back 😆 imagine like an Ant and Dec "get out of ma ear" sketch 😂😂😂
PLEASE DO take one for the tattle team!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was thinking the same thing. They could have easily decorated that room themselves, they are such a useless pair. Overgrown children.

My husband and I decorated our entire house and did the garden. While both working full time and not having any childcare. You just make it work. This daft bint just throws money at everything, she’s so lazy.
She did a story not long ago saying how useless Chris is at decorating and then added as an after thought she’s no better. She was pretty vile about him really.

Sorry now have only just found this thread - can someone please explain to me what 'fopperholic' means??🤔
She reckons she’s a cross between a foodie and a shopperholic. I cringed just writing that. She’s certainly addicted to shopping but foodie she definitely ain’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She did a story not long ago saying how useless Chris is at decorating and then added as an after thought she’s no better. She was pretty vile about him really.

She reckons she’s a cross between a foodie and a shopperholic. I cringed just writing that. She’s certainly addicted to shopping but foodie she definitely ain’t!
Thank you!! I've always wondered, I agree it's cringey 🙈😄

Reactions: 13
Is it just me that thinks it's bizzare her laying naked in bed talking about her Grandads funeral?!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.