Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she puts it up for free it will be gone n rhere will be people fighting over it!
I put our our table n 4 chairs up for £20… table great condition but chairs were a bit dirty Hence the price….but In the messages was a message from a neighbour who’s son was gettin a his 1st flat….took of off and gave it to them for free! People starting out don’t care what condition stuff is as they are grateful for anything and it’s normally temporary.
We was givin stuff n it did us well for a few years!
give it away love!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Reduced to £300 and throwing in a wobbly lamp now 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is hilarious… daft bat hasn't a clue has she… No one wants to pay £300 for a used sofa it doesn’t matter what you paid for it from new todays modern made furniture deprecates in value, it’s a used chavvy sofa love not a ruddy Chesterfield…

If she puts it up for free it will be gone n rhere will be people fighting over it!
I put our our table n 4 chairs up for £20… table great condition but chairs were a bit dirty Hence the price….but In the messages was a message from a neighbour who’s son was gettin a his 1st flat….took of off and gave it to them! People starting out don’t care what condition stuff is as they are grateful for anything and it’s normally temporary.
We was givin stuff n it did us well for a few years!
give it away love!
Exactly plus if it’s cheap it gives them some spare cash to up cycle the item…

Reactions: 12
This is hilarious… daft bat hasn't a clue has she… No one wants to pay £300 for a used sofa it doesn’t matter what you paid for it from new todays modern made furniture deprecates in value, it’s a used chavvy sofa love not a ruddy Chesterfield…

Exactly plus if it’s cheap it gives them some spare cash to up cycle the item…
Exactly a young couple want to put their own Stamp on stuff

Reactions: 10
You watch she will end up having to either give it away or get it collected by a second hand furniture shop … she won’t admit it though 🤣
And I love how she comments 'I'll include the cushions' like she's doing someone a favour? They're doing you one love, waiting until now to sell this tat and trying to get 500. I bet she'll end up donating and then tell everyone how she's helped a family who needed it 🙄

Reactions: 16
Not sure how Marketplace works but she’s put it as sold now but it’s still pending, hope the person sees sense and pulls out of the buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When we last bought a sofa we had to pay £40 to a bloke to take the old one away as we literally got 24hrs notice from DFS and it was minging so knew no one would want it. Imagine if she has to find some actual cash to get someone to take it away! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone local pretend they want to buy it to have a nose🤣🤣🤣 they turn up and say nah, a bit footballers wives for me 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Not sure how Marketplace works but she’s put it as sold now but it’s still pending, hope the person sees sense and pulls out of the buy.
Surely someone hasn't bloody bought this 😳 I ask myself this about her followers too, but WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!

Reactions: 9
I doubt she’s sold any of it. I bet she’s just changed it on Facebook to pending to stop herself from looking like a desperado.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't believe for one second that she had a cookie with her subway salad like she's claiming

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.