Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reduced to £300 and throwing in a wobbly lamp now 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is hilarious 🤣😂
The sofa has got a button missing, so not even in mint condition to originally expect £500 for it! She is absolutely delusional! I bet she thought a ‘fan’ would’ve snapped it up in a second. She’s so tragic! I love it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More like no olives cos they're synned and we know how anything synned terrifies her.
No way did she have a cookie.
Also, why tf would you filter a salad with 'glowing goddess'
Screenshot_20220322-143952_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More like no olives cos they're synned and we know how anything synned terrifies her.
No way did she have a cookie.
Also, why tf would you filter a salad with 'glowing goddess'
View attachment 1142920
Glowing goddess 🤣

You are so right about the olives, she's so disordered and reverts back to the same 5 meals when back on the diet (oh sorry, I mean healthy lifestyle)

She's had that same salad for 20yrs and I've never seen her have a cookie in her life so there's no way one was purchased this time.

Reactions: 20
The Sofa is now sold!! 😂😂 in other words someone brought the lamp and she threw in the sofas for free 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s your guesses for the new sofa look? Linen corner one is my guess

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she's managed to blag a sofa club collaboration, last year her idol Chloe Lauren got given sofas for her "bar"

Reactions: 7
What’s your guesses for the new sofa look? Linen corner one is my guess
She's always on the back of new trends (i.e her blue/navy with velvet in kitchen extension done at the end of that trends lifespan) so I'm gonna guess possibly some sage green, wall panels, beige beige beige everywhere, will be done badly and will look cheap. Oh, and the number one feature will be 'not child friendly' bit like her😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she didn’t have the boys with her today so she let her mum have them the day after the funeral!
Selfish witch !

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The irony of her sharing The Fitness Chef reel .... for the woman always on a diet and restricting :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.