Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who allegedly has many 'designer' clutch bags costing hundreds/ thousands of pounds plus several designer trainers again costing hundreds why the duck is she selling second hand very dated furniture on Facebook.... if she was so wealthy she wouldn't do that..... she's donate.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For someone who allegedly has many 'designer' clutch bags costing hundreds/ thousands of pounds plus several designer trainers again costing hundreds why the duck is she selling second hand very dated furniture on Facebook.... if she was so wealthy she wouldn't do that..... she's donate.
She needs it to pay this month's credit card bill 😬

You're absolutely spot on. She lives a total lie she's nothing but a scab. Same as when she was selling all her ugly old crappy clothing, yet made out she gives loads away 🥴 I'd hate to see the crap she was giving away for free! We'd probably bin it

Reactions: 21
I’ve just redone my daughters bedroom. I gave away a single 6 month old IKEA mattress and bed and sold all of her bedroom furniture for £20.00 because I wanted to buy a Chinese because I couldn’t be arsed to cook because I’d been decorating all day. We had people fighting over the furniture.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
“Would rather not share but has to go”
Call up and donate to women’s aid or homeless shelters or sumut then blazercunt. She’s rancid.

Reactions: 24
£300 for the sofa now 😂😂
Stingy cow. When I moved out of my last house I gave away two sofas and an arm chair from the lounge and a sofa from the man cave. I offered them first to people that had helped me move and then to others...she expects more for the tacky ottoman.

Reactions: 12
Oh my God I’m howling
We just bought a new IKEA Farlov (great copy of the Neptune Long Island if anybody is looking 🤭) and it was £500
We gave our 3 YO DFS sofa away, posted on our local community page
A bloke came and took it for his office but it was on for 3 weeks first and we had lots of time wasters!
She hasn’t got a clue

Reactions: 11
The sofa I've had for the past 8 years was from my friend, she gave it me for free(yes Fopps not only can you accept things for free you can even give them away too!!), It was only 3 years old at the time. It's still in fairly good condition, just as it's red it's faded a little, so when I get myself a new one later this year(fingers crossed, I've been saving but something else always needs replacing more urgently so I end up spending my savings) I shall pay the council to collect, they then ask if you are happy to donate to someone in need and yes I am.
Fopps, just put it up for FREE!! It's making me laugh so much how she keeps reducing the asking price 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We’re moving soon and actually thinking of paying someone to take our stuff away 😂 let alone selling anything!

I’d be too embarrassed to sell those sofas, wouldn’t want anyone to know that’s what I had in my house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sometimes you do find some wealthy people can be quite stingy (I.e I know a couple who are millionaires and sell their old crap on ebay and are very tight with their money!) So it could be a bit of this... though looking at her tastes, penchant for polyester and the truly revolting crushed velvet everything I'd guess she's paying off her klarna before husband finds out

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sometimes you do find some wealthy people can be quite stingy (I.e I know a couple who are millionaires and sell their old crap on ebay and are very tight with their money!) So it could be a bit of this... though looking at her tastes, penchant for polyester and the truly revolting crushed velvet everything I'd guess she's paying off her klarna before husband finds out
I've heard of this...but the Ryan's are not wealthy haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We bought our sofa of market place (we’d moved back from living aboard and expecting a baby so we weren’t flush) it cost £50 and honestly it brand new and probably the best £50 and tbh it’s been perfect with little ones around. However I would not buy a second hand one for over £100

Reactions: 13
Funny you say that, I know a couple local to me who are absolutely minted.. shes recently starting to get some clothes gifted to her, and I've noticed on her depop she's selling the dresses she's been gifted, after wearing them once for the obligatory promotional photo of course 😫

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just another example of how scabby and deluded she is. She thinks because she bought something from Next or DFS it's top notch🤣🤣🤣🤣 nothing wrong with these items of course, but it's the way she always acts like her taste and choice is something special. Get over yourself fopperbollox you utter embarrassment 🥴 imagine what those snobs at the golf club would be thinking. I'd be howling!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey fopps, how about donate it to a housing charity or a charity furniture shop? You think you are the absolute tits for making donations so how about toy do this?
When hubby and I moved to our first flat we both had moved to a a new country, put down to a deposit and were waiting on being paid to furnish the flat. We went into princess Alice hospice and got a lovely, almost new, sofa and armchair for less than 100 that we got as a stop gap and ended up having for 5 years.

Just donate it fopps, don't be a tight bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If she’s that desperate to get rid of it then ring the council and ask them to pick it up you bleeping idiot. Who leaves it 2 days before your new couch is coming to think oh tit I need to get rid of this. Couch delivery times are usually at least 6 weeks. God I dislike her

Reactions: 17
Im surprised Mazza hasn't bought it :LOL: "ooh i'll ask dad if we can buy it Nicola, it looks so trendy in your house i'd love it in mine, it's so kind of you to include the wobbly lamp too, where did you get the cushions from i've not seen those before, you'll have to show me where to find them when we go shopping"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Is grandads funeral today or was it yesterday?
And this is what she's concerned with?
I bet those boys are with mazza today

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.