Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fopperholic: Tragic, desperate and dated as hell - her fella’s a massive mankle bearing wet wipe as well.
share this again from page 48 onwards - apparently it's only from p.48 they can be counted ?! But this is a great one and has my fave 'wet wipe' comment too !! xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
share this again from page 48 onwards - apparently it's only from p.48 they can be counted ?! But this is a great one and has my fave 'wet wipe' comment too !! xx
Fopperholic: Tragic, desperate and dated as hell - her fella’s a massive mankle bearing wet wipe as well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Parent-Centric is Nikki Ryan aka Fopperholics style of parenting 😂

Yet she takes it to the extreme with just being selfish.But by helicopter parenting has made Grayson so anxious.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion
Fopperholic - dresses like Kermit the frog with her ankle grazer husband Pob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Did the oddballs fly home yesterday?

Ah it doesn't look like it so the flights today are either 12:30pm arrival or 8:45pm arrival.im thinking the later one with Jet2 booked on purpose and that it means they won't have to pick up the boys until tomorrow evening from Mad Mazza if they can even take off and land in Birmingham and not get diverted elsewhere

Reactions: 12
Did the oddballs fly home yesterday?

Ah it doesn't look like it so the flights today are either 12:30pm arrival or 8:45pm arrival.im thinking the later one with Jet2 booked on purpose and that it means they won't have to pick up the boys until tomorrow evening from Mad Mazza if they can even take off and land in Birmingham and not get diverted elsewhere
so She’s not been away 3 nights from her boys it will be 5 nights if she’s not back till 8.45pm tonight.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I want to know what this daft pair wore Saturday night... if Friday was green suit and last night was blue blazer what monstrosity was Saturday? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I found a pic of her daughter oops sorry friend and she styled a suit much better... far classier.... I also don't understand with Nicola why the sleeves on the green suit are so short and wrinkled yet the blue one which is the same make and style isn't 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks like she’s photoshopped her leg in that new photo. The back of her leg is very blurry against the wall.

Reactions: 11
I'm intrigued how she isn't frozen in her polyester blazer!!! I'm away in the UK and went out in a massive coat last night, no way could I cope with being cold, even for the Gram!!

Reactions: 14
She always has to put Chris down in public. It’s his birthday weekend and all about her and he slags him off for wearing a jumper she doesn’t like…always a witch putting people down to make herself feel better!

Reactions: 23
She always has to put Chris down in public. It’s his birthday weekend and all about her and he slags him off for wearing a jumper she doesn’t like…always a witch putting people down to make herself feel better!
I thought that! Should he only wear clothes she approves off? Because I’m pretty certain she wouldn’t wear what he told her to

Reactions: 16
He'll end up leaving.
She'll scream, cry and wonder why.
She has said before she can be a bit 'full on' and likes to be in control.
People who describe themselves that way are normally massive dickheads.

I know someone who met a girl who at the very beginning of dating said she 'sometimes' could be 'a bit intense'.
She had BPD he says and would cry if she doesn't get her own way. Scream at him if she felt she wasn't getting enough affection and go off on one if he didn't answer the phone or text back quick enough.
He broke up with her 18 months ago, but the poor git still loves her and talks to her 3/4 times a week and visits her very often. He is convinced she will be cured by therapy one day, because she can be very generous and kind at times.
She still makes him miserable and goes off on tirades upsetting him.

Anyway I digress, my point is people who describe themselves as full on, intense, highly strung etc are normally downplaying how horrible they really are.
Fopps will be twice as bad offline.

Reactions: 13
She didn't have to take him away for his birthday... they could of celebrated with all their family and precious boys... you can say it all day long Nicola about how much you miss them doesn't mean you do....

This outfit on Chris is shocking... 50 shades of beige and it looks so cheap and poor quality....

Attachments

She didn't have to take him away for his birthday... they could of celebrated with all their family and precious boys... you can say it all day long Nicola about how much you miss them doesn't mean you do....

This outfit on Chris is shocking... 50 shades of beige and it looks so cheap and poor quality....
It’s better than what he wore when she was dressed as a chocolate lime though

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is at the Airport and the flight doesn’t leave till 7.30 what’s up Fopps you ran out of minnie
What ? Who does that ? They could have a last little walk around / late lunch before going to the airport. Dickheads. Probably gotta police the SM so need a few hours

Reactions: 9
Caz272, another day, another shower of shite———-thread suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she keep saying how much she’s missed the boys? That’s weird. Believe me when I go out I run out of the door and don’t look back 😂 saying that I rarely go out but I go out and I enjoy that time then I go home tell my children I’ve missed them, but I only tell them. If I put a picture up of my night out I don’t say but I’ve missed the kids. It seems odd.

Reactions: 20
Why does she keep saying how much she’s missed the boys? That’s weird. Believe me when I go out I run out of the door and don’t look back 😂 saying that I rarely go out but I go out and I enjoy that time then I go home tell my children I’ve missed them, but I only tell them. If I put a picture up of my night out I don’t say but I’ve missed the kids. It seems odd.
she Either does it so she believes she missed them when she didn’t or she wants her followers to think she really did Miss her boys.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.