Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress looks like a silk dressing gown. It does not look good and what has happened to her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't recognise her in the pics of her in the green dress! Just shows how much she filters and edits her face 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
FFS those bloody awful clompers again! Pretty sure she has wide feet but of course she'd never buy wide-fit, hence the toe overhang 🤮
And echo what you've all said - the dress looks really cheap and ill-fitting. She spends so much money on clothes but never anything of decent quality, it's all about quantity - and tat!

Reactions: 19
Sorry remind me again... what was the trip for?? Oh yes for this self centered self absorbed witch to do swipe ups for tacky clothes and pose for pics for the gram... cos it certainly wasn't to make her husband feel special on his special birthday 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 23
10 pages caught up on 😂😂 what a weekend.
Chris should have let her go alone, his birthday. A weekend for him, but it’s all about her eye photos in polyester dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Definitely looks like a silk nightdress 😂 how does she manage to get it spectacularly wrong every time?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Think someone’s a little self conscious wearing that dress?? Covering her stomach in both photos. She looks very uncomfortable 🤣
#moron

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow she is looking old. Just shows how much she presets/filters/ does whatever to her face

Reactions: 11
Maybe, just maybe, if she brought the dress in her actual size and not sized down, she would look less like a fridged nun.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These two bellends think they’re something special don’t they?!

Chris has obviously decided he’s some kind of artsy photographer. Nikki is more than happy to be his muse. I mean it started in Dubai with heavily pregnant and very naked Nikki on the balcony.

I am surprised she’s allowed the pic in satin dress to be posted showing her really nose and face.

The amount of people sitting make me wonder if they’ve downloaded a new filter app and got carried away. 😂

3D8AA278-B890-461E-A75B-97CD796D242E.jpeg

D066FA86-1596-4F14-B3E3-BAE4BAD1FE9E.jpeg

AE734E18-F48A-4566-B3D0-9F9C0D642872.png

DB247837-9181-4001-9EAF-DC86DF021EB3.png

05724321-4D19-43A5-86E3-A61A4FFEC8B9.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.