Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep saying how much she’s missed the boys? That’s weird. Believe me when I go out I run out of the door and don’t look back 😂 saying that I rarely go out but I go out and I enjoy that time then I go home tell my children I’ve missed them, but I only tell them. If I put a picture up of my night out I don’t say but I’ve missed the kids. It seems odd.

Mine are all adults now but even when we went away (which was rare when they were very young) I honestly didn't miss them (this doesn't make me a bad parent or mean I love them any less than Nicola who misses hers so much) ... it is sometimes nice just to be 'a couple' again... but having couple time was def not a priority.... and we would only leave them for maybe 1 night as I think it's a big ask to ask parents to have 2/3 kids for any length of time... I most certainly didn't have long weekends away every 2/3 months.... and I would not be saying I missed them only a few hours after last seeing them... though I bet she dropped them off at nursery on Thurs am and hasn't seen them since.. and when they get them from Mazza today I'll be very surprised if there is not some kind of trip to soft play or maccies instead of just going straight home...... i wonder if Chris will have a cake ?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Mine are all adults now but even when we went away (which was rare when they were very young) I honestly didn't miss them (this doesn't make me a bad parent or mean I love them any less than Nicola who misses hers so much) ... it is sometimes nice just to be 'a couple' again... but having couple time was def not a priority.... and we would only leave them for maybe 1 night as I think it's a big ask to ask parents to have 2/3 kids for any length of time... I most certainly didn't have long weekends away every 2/3 months.... and I would not be saying I missed them only a few hours after last seeing them... though I bet she dropped them off at nursery on Thurs am and hasn't seen them since.. and when they get them from Mazza today I'll be very surprised if there is not some kind of trip to soft play or maccies instead of just going straight home...... i wonder if Chris will have a cake ?
See I’ve been dying to say similar but thought it was just me that ran out the house sipping a secco shouting ‘see ya’ 😂😂😂. I mean don’t get me wrong I miss them but she was spouting about missing then when she hadn’t even left the country yet 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
See I’ve been dying to say similar but thought it was just me that ran out the house sipping a secco shouting ‘see ya’ 😂😂😂. I mean don’t get me wrong I miss them but she was spouting about missing then when she hadn’t even left the country yet 😂😂😂

Doesn't make you a bad parent if you don't miss them..... unlike Nicola you probably spend most of your time with them..... if you think about it she hardly parents them and when she does she has help...... she has no idea how working mothers operate in the real world.... I used to have 3 under 10.... worked 3 days a week and still did all of the afterschool activities - swimming lessons, dance lessons, music lessons, etc.... until my daughter was 16 most of my evenings and weekends were spent being Mum's Taxi .... and you know what I don't regret a thing.... and on top of that I did all the housework, washing, ironing, cooked dinner every night..... Maccies or a meal out was a real treat as we simply didn't have the money... they had to learn to wait to have things and whilst I did buy them clothes it was only really if they had a growth spurt, or birthdays, christmas etc..... and I wore stuff for years and years.... like literally I have tops in my wardrobe I've had for over 12 years and I still wear them... most definately didn't have a whole new wardrobe for a weekend away that's for sure !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m the same. I enjoy my time away but it’s rare😂 my son was poorly a few weeks ago so I couldn’t go to work and he literally clung onto me for four days (because he was poorly and I let him without moaning) when I went back to work my colleagues said I skipped into work 😂 I literally did!

Reactions: 12
So tell me everyone...... what have you learnt about Prague this weekend and will it influence you to book a trip there soon ? My thought are........

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We went away last year for one night and it was the first time since having our little one and they’re 3. I’ll be honest I didn’t miss her, I enjoyed the freedom, the quiet, the doing what we wanted for the day. By the evening I felt weird having dinner in a restaurant uninterrupted but I didn’t miss her as it was good for all of us.
by her saying as soon as she’s dropped them off she misses them it’s all bulshit……she’s drops the at Nursery for longer without missing them 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
I've learnt fopps is a prude
Still has no fashion sense
Chris look like a perv
She went to Prague to pose in ridiculous ways
They spent the weekend in s brothel

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s “so amazing” to be back with her boys. Yeah sure Jan, bet she’s already counting down the minutes until their bedtime! Also, it wouldn’t surprise me if they’re not actually back and she’s pretending they’re in that den! Wouldn’t put anything past her at this point. Wonder if her mother will still have them tomorrow to keep to Fopps’ super strict schedule?

Reactions: 21
I want to know what this daft pair wore Saturday night... if Friday was green suit and last night was blue blazer what monstrosity was Saturday? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I found a pic of her daughter oops sorry friend and she styled a suit much better... far classier.... I also don't understand with Nicola why the sleeves on the green suit are so short and wrinkled yet the blue one which is the same make and style isn't 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Those boots and leggings make her look like a tweenie 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Again, no ones forced her to leave the boys! She chooses to leave them despite “missing them so much”!! She’s such a fraud.

Reactions: 13
Again, no ones forced her to leave the boys! She chooses to leave them despite “missing them so much”!! She’s such a fraud.
She chooses to go away without them constantly (they both do). I would love to know what the reason she gives is...it's hardly to have me-time she has that 7 days a week anyway when they aren't away, it's not as if the boys are school age and had to be in school...

Also not once have I heard them say the boys have spent any time alone with Chris family never stay over never go for the weekend or the week. I bet his family hate being treated like that. My family.would be fuming

Reactions: 16
On the day she doesn’t even have them! She just says it for attention x

Maybe his next partner will be a massive fab of rollnecks tho Fopps

3F9F0F12-503B-4D99-AF77-3CB54D29880C.jpeg

47AB4876-C8B0-4C2D-A080-034332A77C4C.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Those kids are not bleeping under that :LOL::LOL:

the strategically placed drink cup and all, she’s mad!
48817B69-5383-40BE-B1A5-0071A6E04D62.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those kids are not bleeping under that :LOL::LOL:

the strategically placed drink cup and all, she’s mad! View attachment 1078663
And if they were (which I doubt) she isn't cooking a family meal yet again given that they are supposedly playing right next to the oven.

Not missed them that much then...if she can't even be arsed to cook a family meal for the only breadwinner of the family Chris and the boys (I mean it's not like she will eat anything)

Reactions: 17
she looks so uncomfortable in both pics

maybe the sized down dress is about to pop

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.