Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but does anyone remember the hideous open toe boots she used to ram on her swollen pregnancy feet before she discovered snide trainers? I saw someone wearing similar last night. It would make my year if she reintroduced something similar to her wardrobe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
At this point she’s got to be trolling us! Wtaf is this!!

Would appear her sheep aren't fussed either ..... over an hour this was posted.... less that 400 likes..... 9 comments including 2 x lots of her hashtag including #balenciaga and #reiss which she has also tagged them in.... she's a bleeping wet wipe she really is...... fancy being in your 40's going on a #citybreak.... posing like you think you're on the cover of an album and tagging the designers of your fake trainers and too tight overcoat.....

Also.. her numbers are already tumbling after climbing where she did the shout out and got one in return..... listen Nicola NO BODY CARES .....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Couples massage because they need downtime... because obviously neither of them get enough of that when they're at home 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She'll be fuming Chris is looking at naked women and being rubbed on his 40th 🤣🤣🤣it's like their engagement when they went to a sex show. Didn't she write a crappy post on her old blog about it? How she felt sorry for the women 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where on earth is Chris buying his clothes? Is he wearing skinny slightly cropped beige cargo pants with a beige polo neck?! Absolutely hideous. What do the pair of them look like posing for the “arty” shot! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That latest picture :ROFLMAO: She's been editing them again, Chris looks like a stretched out Val Doonican

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Surely some 'down time' couples massage could be done anywhere ? Why spend a whole afternoon whilst on a short break away in a new city ? They really don't appreciate where they are do they ? I'd love for me and hubby to be able to pop off on a long weekend abroad every couple of months.... to enjoy the sights, the local food/bars, history... not to go on a hop on hop off bus.... sit it pretentious bars and having couples massages when you could do that at home ? Classless and Clueless the pair of them..... Have to say I think Chris is actually outdoing her in the ridiculous outfits this weekend.... she must of dressed him surely ?! 😂 😂 😂

ETA - did you notice the writing about how much she's missing the boys and can't wait to see them blah blah blah... zzzzz it was in such text that it was hardly able to be read - says it all Nicola .... says it all !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s gone to the massage parlou to make Chris feel a little inadequate me thinks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For a 40 year old woman she’s very prudish. People get naked in spas, big deal.
Thursdays at 10pm with lights off. Missionary only. No rough stuff, just showered and washed hair. Bj's on birthdays.
'Tell me i'm the best you've had'

20220220_180916.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Chris will be sat there in the naked sauna thinking ...aww it reminds me of my old job 🤣

Has he done a giveaway since the guy commented on his last giveaway, accusing him of being a dodgy fraud?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her latest post - she hates heights but it's for the gram ? FFS Nicola... remind me again whose birthday is it ? oh yes it's CHRIS'S 40th - you know your 'fit husband' - why is it all about you ..... and how you can't wait to squeeze your boys because you miss them sooooooooooooo much but you're going to keep ticking off city breaks - here's a thing Nicola.... WHY NOT GO WITH YOUR KIDS ..... you selfish bastard.... some people can't even afford a small family holiday in the UK and she's already talking about having another one.... who do you think you are Judith Chalmers ? She's as bleach blonde, wrinkly, orange and dress like her so maybe she thinks she is .... Selfish selfish witch - not home from this one - already talking about another and to be honest what I've seen her show of Prague it could be anywhere ... doesn't make me want to rush to go..... I despise her I really do.... and Chris is a bleeping idiot for putting up with her ridiculous tit !

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.