Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those leggings she’s wearing tonight are working hard - christ! Just buy the right size, it’s not difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she have to claim she’s missed the boys so much then in the next sentence ask where to go on their next city break. Maybe take the boys on a little city break!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chris will be sat there in the naked sauna thinking ...aww it reminds me of my old job 🤣

Has he done a giveaway since the guy commented on his last giveaway, accusing him of being a dodgy fraud?
Ooh what happened with the giveaway? What got said?

Reactions: 8
What a treat these pair are... 😂😂😂
I’ve not stopped laughing ... he looks bloody ridiculous... if that was my hubby I’d refuse to go out with him until he put on a pair of trouser that actually fitted.
I don’t mind the blazer of that suit she’s wearing it would look lovely with a nice pair of black trousers ... or as is if she were 20 years younger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now see I don’t think she actually enjoys going to any of these places, she’s so uneducated she doesn’t appreciate what the cities have to offer. That’s fine, I’m not a city break kind of girl, I’ve been to a few, Paris, New York, or even just London. But the difference is I don’t pretend to love them just to fit in or for the likes. I’m really lost as to who she thinks her target audience is because quite frankly she’s a laughing stock at this point. The fashion is all wrong, the posing, the obsessing over food that we know she only sniffs. It’s just all so desperate, give it up fopps and go work in a call centre or something.

Reactions: 14
Size 8 legs in the latest pic. I think not 🤦‍♀️

You’re clearly a 12, Nicola. There’s nothing wrong with being a 12. Remove your disordered head from your size 12 arse and own it. Try and be genuine for the first time in your life 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Size 8 legs in the latest pic. I think not 🤦‍♀️

You’re clearly a 12, Nicola. There’s nothing wrong with being a 12. Remove your disordered head from your size 12 arse and own it. Try and be genuine for the first time in your life 🙄
I think she's just so obsessed with being a single number size 8. Anything 2 digit number size is fay in her eyes.

Reactions: 11
Ooh what happened with the giveaway? What got said?
It was when all the tea came out about him having left the Belfry under shady circumstances. Something about him shagging a woman in the locker room and fiddling his accounts. Chris is a creep with a bad rep by all accounts. He was also accused of fixing his giveaways

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Size 8 my arse! those legs are chunkier than twin set twit when he's fallen off plan! just own your size Nikki, you're not large so why pretend you're an 8? Also looks like her hand is weirdly edited and she'll be sending Chris a snippy voice note for not getting her knock off handbag logo in the shot.

fopps.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Size 8 my arse! those legs are chunkier than twin set twit when he's fallen off plan! just own your size Nikki, you're not large so why pretend you're an 8? Also looks like her hand is weirdly edited and she'll be sending Chris a snippy voice note for not getting her knock off handbag logo in the shot.

View attachment 1076579
She looks like a fast food rocker

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1076579
That outfit is awful none of it goes together. The trousers are far too tight the boots are too clumpy & as for the 80s blazer, why is she literally obsessed with wearing blazers all the time

Reactions: 18
Okay I have a confession I wear blazers alot but never with leggings or pvc shite, usually with jeans, a smart top and some nice boots if it's a casual occasion or with a nice dress, skirt or trousers for work.

I don't wear them awful long 80s style ones though, I go for nice ones that look professional. Hers always clash or look ridiculous.

And is Mr Motivator her style guru? He always wore shiny bright colours.

Can someone explain to me why this woman feels she has any business doing ads for make up? Some blending that is!
9252D730-7A09-42F9-B0A2-178263DF692F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
It actually looks like he did a rush ASOS order before he left. Didn’t try any of it on and then came to the evening and was like oh tit my trousers are half way up my legs, my shoes don’t go and Nicola forgot to pack my belt 😂
His outfit gave me pervert vibes

EDB78465-C47E-4C46-A725-8B69CB8F000F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
With all the minnie Chris has why doesn't she get someone to style her. Oh no I forgot she's an expert in fashion

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fopperholic: Tragic, desperate and dated as hell - her fella’s a massive mankle bearing wet wipe as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.