Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh boooooo shes gone from the Wall of Shame 😐
Did she have any ads during this time?? She has been alot quieter than usual and I assumed she was licking her wounds under the guise of "studying".

Reactions: 14
Saw her at a local farm park on Monday, I've seen her there a few times now. Look we all have our bad days as parents but the way she spoke to both twins was vile. She barked at them like dogs and it was constant.

One of them didn't follow her after buying some food in the soft play and she spoke to him so harshly it was awful, he is a toddler, just go back hold his hand and say let's go this way now.

The pictures she has recently posted must be old too (or edited) because she's alot bigger IRL.
Hatton?

Reactions: 6
I also thought this when I saw her the other day. I actually cannot believe she declares she is a size 8. My ass is smaller and I'm a 10. My top is naturally big (no implants) and I'm a 10/12. I don't think any of those are big, nor is a 14/16 now that shops vary so much in size! Seriously stop lying Nikki!! X

The garlic bread one is here... I emailed it to my colleague the other day so I've screenshot it in case you want it.

"Chovi Allioli Garlic Dip | Morrisons" https://groceries.morrisons.com/pro...dsjTXGhzthyeD4DWtbMaAltdEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I will find the pasta one. It's in my WhatsApp group somewhere.View attachment 1067418
OMG we always have a tub of this in the fridge... we have it with crusty bread... love it... in fact I've just ate a small baguette with it on tonight so sat with stinky garlic breathe... I go to Morrison especially to get this... never thought to make actual garlic bread with it πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Reactions: 8
The garlic bread one is here... I emailed it to my colleague the other day so I've screenshot it in case you want it.

"Chovi Allioli Garlic Dip | Morrisons" https://groceries.morrisons.com/pro...dsjTXGhzthyeD4DWtbMaAltdEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I will find the pasta one. It's in my WhatsApp group somewhere.View attachment 1067418
You are amazing!! Thank you so much xxxxx

This sounds really indulgent and fantastic!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching her youtube vlog about addressing incorrect rumours 🀣🀣🀣 her going on about Tattle. Bloody hell her face is completely different to her most recent one. What a big chav she is. She stepped away to raise her boys... well that aged well didn't it 🀣🀣🀣 she honestly thought she was going to be this big influencer πŸ₯΄πŸ˜¬

• Haha
Watching her youtube vlog about addressing incorrect rumours 🀣🀣🀣 her going on about Tattle. Bloody hell her face is completely different to her most recent one. What a big chav she is. She stepped away to raise her boys... well that aged well didn't it 🀣🀣🀣 she honestly thought she was going to be this big influencer πŸ₯΄πŸ˜¬
Which vid is that?

I also thought this when I saw her the other day. I actually cannot believe she declares she is a size 8. My ass is smaller and I'm a 10. My top is naturally big (no implants) and I'm a 10/12. I don't think any of those are big, nor is a 14/16 now that shops vary so much in size! Seriously stop lying Nikki!! X
We must be in a similar area, I have seen her a couple of times at Hatton now, maybe she has membership. I also saw her a couple of times at gymboree class.

Reactions: 8
These real life stories of her don't surprise me at all, it's clear what she tries to portray online isn't the truth, this is why we are all here!
Like she says, Instagram isn't real, it's just a snippet, well that is true but most of us here are pretty damn good judge of characters and unlike your dim witted followers who buy into it, we've worked you out 'lovely' πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 16
OMG we always have a tub of this in the fridge... we have it with crusty bread... love it... in fact I've just ate a small baguette with it on tonight so sat with stinky garlic breathe... I go to Morrison especially to get this... never thought to make actual garlic bread with it πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
I eat with just crusty bread too it's so good Usually sat by the fire at Christmas if I close my eyes I can be pretending I'm sat in the sun haha it reminds me of being in spain

This sounds really indulgent and fantastic!
Maybe too indulgent I love it haha

Reactions: 5
"My boys are my priority" hahaha ok hun...
"I earn my own minnie" ok voice note queen, repetitive much.

How has her voice got so much deeper between this video, and now?!
Watch one from around 2017 (her grey spare room tour 🀣🀣🀣) she sounds like a chipmunk on helium

Her youtube is brilliant for laughs 🀣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.