Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does a “what crap I eat in a day” reel, need to start with eye bleeping herself?
And I didn’t realise she had purchased a gym “my gym”???
Think some clubs give the my gyms away free with membership. Mine did.

Again she’s proving that tacky Gucci bag is the only real one she owns with it actually being looked after.

Saw her at a local farm park on Monday, I've seen her there a few times now. Look we all have our bad days as parents but the way she spoke to both twins was vile. She barked at them like dogs and it was constant.

One of them didn't follow her after buying some food in the soft play and she spoke to him so harshly it was awful, he is a toddler, just go back hold his hand and say let's go this way now.

The pictures she has recently posted must be old too (or edited) because she's alot bigger IRL.
I am bit surprised at all about this. She clearly resents them and most affection given to them is calculated and a performance for social media x

Reactions: 11
Not many other things make me feel more grossed out than McDonald’s with play areas. I imagine them to be all greasy and gross. I’ve seen kids come to their tables, grab a handful of food and run straight back into the play area🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I actually know a scary amount of people like this. So many friends just can't be at home with their kids.
It is
I like being at home and letting my kids amuse themselves..We go out but also just relax ..It’s half term for us at the min
So we are having a few days out and a few days in which suits us all..

Reactions: 11
Public Service Announcement for Nikki Ryan: No one, I repeat, NO ONE, is interested in watching your kids at any form of soft play. I don’t even like watching my own kids at soft play.

I am struggling to even hate watch her these days. She’s just so boring and repetitive 😴😴😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Just as we have all being saying, she's unnatural, cold and has no clue how to relate to her own kids. She sounds and looks awful online when she is with them. But lets face it she'd be more upset at people saying she is not a size 8 😆

She's the exact mother who will be frosty as hell, unloving and uninterested in her kids, then when they turn on her when they're older, she'll throw in their faces how spoilt they were, how many holidays, new toys etc they had. Yeah they will have everything - except a proper warm loving mother! They wouldn't get any affection if it wasn't for other family members

Reactions: 27
Think some clubs give the my gyms away free with membership. Mine did.

Again she’s proving that tacky Gucci bag is the only real one she owns with it actually being looked after.

I am bit surprised at all about this. She clearly resents them and most affection given to them is calculated and a performance for social media x
This is why I posted actually I had wondered what the IRL situation was and having seen her a few times at a distance (we live near her) I was getting the impression she wasn't maternal but the way she treated these boys on Monday was horrible

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This is why I posted actually I had wondered what the IRL situation was and having seen her a few times at a distance (we live near her) I was getting the impression she wasn't maternal but the way she treated these boys on Monday was horrible
I wonder if she puts on an act in front of Chris

She's deffo the sort to take her moods out on her kids. I don't think she's ever even put them to bed on her own 😳 why did she bother

Reactions: 17
I wonder where Chris was, Monday is normally his day off isn’t it? (It is MADNESS that we know so much about their routine from what she has shared)

maybe that’s why she was so annoyed because she had to parent on her own TWO times this week.

Also, ANOTHER McDonald’s?! Those boys have had more in the last few months than I have in years and I’m a right fatty😂

• Wow
6EEAC023-3625-46A5-96AA-B14E6180531C.jpeg

She is so embarrassing.

She is everything Emily Skye is not and she’s also years behind realising who she is.

Emily has a career and is respected
Emily adores her children and doesn’t not resent spending time with them.

The way Fopps phrases things to people who she aspires to be like is cringeworthy.

Was she on her own with them. She must know it doesn’t look good.

She's deffo the sort to take her moods out on her kids. I don't think she's ever even put them to bed on her own 😳 why did she bother
I think she did for ages. She was completely obsessed with him. She literally love numbed him so much. There was always a element of piss taking on her part but it’s gone from a laugh to being bitter and nasty.

I think the change for her being so horrid came from her having to leave slimming world. She became reliant on him and as much as she spends like there is no tomorrow there will be a sense of him judging her which she will hate.

Having the boys is the worst thing that could have happened to their relationship.

Last edited:
View attachment 1066610
She is so embarrassing.

She is everything Emily Skye is not and she’s also years behind realising who she is.

Emily has a career and is respected
Emily adores her children and doesn’t not resent spending time with them.

The way Fopps phrases things to people who she aspires to be like is cringeworthy.

Was she on her own with them. She must know it doesn’t look good.

I think she did for ages. She was completely obsessed with him. She literally love numbed him so much. There was always a element of piss taking on her part but it’s gone from a laugh to being bitter and nasty.

I think the change for her being so horrid came from her having to leave slimming world. She became reliant on him and as much as she spends like there is no tomorrow there will be a sense of him judging her which she will hate.

Having the boys is the worst thing that could have happened to their relationship.
I think she loved being a mum when they were
Mobile slept a lot and slept at night ever since they became little people and no naps she’s hated it. The only reason they went to nursery from the age of 1 was because they weren’t napping twice a day and didn’t want to be in a pram all day.

Reactions: 14
I think she loved being a mum when they were
Mobile slept a lot and slept at night ever since they became little people and no naps she’s hated it. The only reason they went to nursery from the age of 1 was because they weren’t napping twice a day and didn’t want to be in a pram all day.
You’re probably right. She seemed really happy and looked it but she’s very unhappy clearly now.

The thing is she has it easy and won’t realise till she’s lost it or it’s too late.

She thinks people are jealous of her and that’s not the case. People are upset that she’s got the golden ticket of being able to afford not to work so she could be a SAHM and she palms them off.

Reactions: 16

Because she was told she couldn’t have children I’m guessing Nikki doesn’t do failure and she would have seen it as a failure had she not eventually produced the boys ...
In fairness had she had a girl I think things would have been different.

Reactions: 12
You’re probably right. She seemed really happy and looked it but she’s very unhappy clearly now.

The thing is she has it easy and won’t realise till she’s lost it or it’s too late.

She thinks people are jealous of her and that’s not the case. People are upset that she’s got the golden ticket of being able to afford not to work so she could be a SAHM and she palms them off.
She’s a SAHM who can afford to put them into nursery, palm them off with her mother, afford endless days out and lunches out and has a fancy gym to throw them into the creche when she wants. I’m a SAHM because if I go back to work it work I’d earn about £20 after child care fees. We can’t afford loads of days, I don’t have help on tap and my husband works 6 days a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just as we have all being saying, she's unnatural, cold and has no clue how to relate to her own kids. She sounds and looks awful online when she is with them. But lets face it she'd be more upset at people saying she is not a size 8 😆

She's the exact mother who will be frosty as hell, unloving and uninterested in her kids, then when they turn on her when they're older, she'll throw in their faces how spoilt they were, how many holidays, new toys etc they had. Yeah they will have everything - except a proper warm loving mother! They wouldn't get any affection if it wasn't for other family members
She is not an 8! More like a 12 on top and 12 to 14 bottom. Some very good angles or editing or old pictures as I noticed the size of her 🍑 and thighs being alot bigger than her photos

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Nicola needs to check her knickers as I fear she may of wet them over this pasta dish🤣🤣🤣 its over cooked chicken and pasta.. nothing mind blowing. God she sure sounds like a dick 🙄🙄
If she had to pick one meal to eat for the rest of her life this pasta dish would be in her top 5!!??? That doesn't even make sense, Nikki if you had to pick one meal they'd be no top five it'd either be the meal or it wouldn't. Thick cow 🐄🐮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she had to pick one meal to eat for the rest of her life this pasta dish would be in her top 5!!??? That doesn't even make sense, Nikki if you had to pick one meal they'd be no top five it'd either be the meal or it wouldn't. Thick cow 🐄🐮
I swear she's a secret drinker 🤣🤣🤣 thick as duck!

I saw this on a pet page ... and it made me think of Fopperbollox 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What kind of "foodie" cooks chicken breasts in the oven for half an hour to then shred them into a pan to cook some more! must be like chewing on a flip flop

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I have my own version of a pesto dish that takes 20 mins it's lovely and juicy and based on pizza express dish with the green pesto. Why the duck is she cooking it for that long? Does she enjoy chewing on rubber😜

I don't think I could eat any pasta dish without homemade garlic bread on the side not gonna lie haha (I'm obsessed...not Fopps obsessed ..just food lover obsessed) plus if I didn't my partners kids would be asking if I was feeling okay because the garlic bread is missing..

Reactions: 19
I have my own version of a pesto dish that takes 20 mins it's lovely and juicy and based on pizza express dish with the green pesto. Why the duck is she cooking it for that long? Does she enjoy chewing on rubber😜

I don't think I could eat any pasta dish without homemade garlic bread on the side not gonna lie haha (I'm obsessed...not Fopps obsessed ..just food lover obsessed) plus if I didn't my partners kids would be asking if I was feeling okay because the garlic bread is missing..
Please can you share this recipe it sounds bleeping lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.