Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in Wales and they've shut schools, public transport is cancelled, halted bin collections, lots of shops/restaurants are not opening until the afternoon šŸ˜³ I doubt she's got much chance of getting on a plane! Most of Europe has been hit really hard

Reactions: 16
I'm in Wales and they've shut schools, public transport is cancelled, halted bin collections, lots of shops/restaurants are not opening until the afternoon šŸ˜³ I doubt she's got much chance of getting on a plane! Most of Europe has been hit really hard
Stay safe!
It was wild last night I was awake all night with the noise.

If sheā€™s at 8am thereā€™s no way they will be going
Couldnā€™t happen to a nicer couple. Lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why would you, when you have kids old enough to understand a birthday, go away on your actual birthday ? Maybe it's just me but if I was celebrating my birthday (especially a special one - I know they are all special but a 'zero' one) then I would not want to be in another country ..... I would want to be at home, surrounded by my loved ones and letting them share in the joy and fun........ I would not be jetting off on the actual day (plus if their flight is early I bet the boys are at Mazza and the Babysitter Snatcher tonight so they won't even see Chris on his bday!) - weirdos !!

Also.... her 'for reference I'm wearing a size 8' who gives a duck - it'll be short in the arms and tight in the body.... My daughter is 5ft 6..... slim, small boobs, tiny waist but bigger on her bum/legs and she is a size 12.... there is no way she would get into a size 8 ..... so how Nicola squeezes her fake tits into an 8 is beyond me !!

Mum... mum..... go and leave comments to boost my engagement šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ always rely on Mazza šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
yup im not toooooo far from you and within the red warning and everything is closed/cancelled/delayed ,first time I can think of that both severn crossings will be closed too! - she's got no chance id have thought

Reactions: 11
yup im not toooooo far from you and within the red warning and everything is closed/cancelled/delayed ,first time I can think of that both severn crossings will be closed too! - she's got no chance id have thought
I'm dreading it I feel like I'm about to take part in one of those disaster movies šŸ˜„ I'm close to Bristol and I can't think of a time when they've both been closed šŸ„“ there's some crazy videos doing the rounds from Poland where the storm is absolutely lashing today, it's not a pretty sight and the last thing on my mind would be a holiday šŸ˜³

I'm dreading it I feel like I'm about to take part in one of those disaster movies šŸ˜„ I'm close to Bristol and I can't think of a time when they've both been closed šŸ„“ there's some crazy videos doing the rounds from Poland where the storm is absolutely lashing today, it's not a pretty sight and the last thing on my mind would be a holiday šŸ˜³
There are several storms. Not sure I would want to get on a plane tbh. A different storm has affected Germany.

Have you seen what happened to a ferry there?

Terrifying moment water crashes through the windows of German ferry # via https://android.com

Plus my partner used to work airside at Birmingham airport and he said that they used to close quicker than most others in the UK when wind levels were high.

Has one of her head What's App group done her a shout out as her numbers have gone up today ? Unless it's an influx of hate watchers waiting for the disaster that will be this weeken!

Hubby and I have both got winter birthdays and there is no way we'd go abroad for them...... worst time to go is Nov/Feb.... we waited till May and then October to go to Greek Islands when the weather was perfect..... !!

Can't see her getting much wear out of the lime green suit in Prague at the best of times let alone this weekend when the weather forecast is so rubbish !

Why would you, when you have kids old enough to understand a birthday, go away on your actual birthday ? Maybe it's just me but if I was celebrating my birthday (especially a special one - I know they are all special but a 'zero' one) then I would not want to be in another country ..... I would want to be at home, surrounded by my loved ones and letting them share in the joy and fun........ I would not be jetting off on the actual day (plus if their flight is early I bet the boys are at Mazza and the Babysitter Snatcher tonight so they won't even see Chris on his bday!) - weirdos !!

Also.... her 'for reference I'm wearing a size 8' who gives a duck - it'll be short in the arms and tight in the body.... My daughter is 5ft 6..... slim, small boobs, tiny waist but bigger on her bum/legs and she is a size 12.... there is no way she would get into a size 8 ..... so how Nicola squeezes her fake tits into an 8 is beyond me !!

Mum... mum..... go and leave comments to boost my engagement šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ always rely on Mazza šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
She loves to be away from the twins as much as she can justify. Sheā€™s so warped.

Mazza saying her dad like skinny whipsā€¦umm I think he might be indulging elsewhere in the not so skinny category.

She does nothing to positively impact on her parents health.
75C92895-712D-4FAF-AD04-1E74338AC2D3.jpeg

B13AE9C1-EB40-4E81-82CD-F118BDB274EF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There are several storms. Not sure I would want to get on a plane tbh. A different storm has affected Germany.

Have you seen what happened to a ferry there?

Terrifying moment water crashes through the windows of German ferry # via https://android.com

Plus my partner used to work airside at Birmingham airport and he said that they used to close quicker than most others in the UK when wind levels were high.
The ferry in Hamburg? I saw that today and I wish I hadn't šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Reactions: 9
When did she change her bio? She hasnā€™t maintained it AT ALL!! Constantly gaining and losing the same 10lbs isnā€™t maintaining! It usually says lost ā€œ3 stone in 3 monthsā€ do we think her new ā€œtrainingā€ has mentioned that losing a lot of weight fast isnā€™t a good idea?!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
When did she change her bio? She hasnā€™t maintained it AT ALL!! Constantly gaining and losing the same 10lbs isnā€™t maintaining! It usually says lost ā€œ3 stone in 3 monthsā€ do we think her new ā€œtrainingā€ has mentioned that losing a lot of weight fast isnā€™t a good idea?!!
Jesus she canā€™t stop saying thatā€¦itā€™s her whole identity. Pretty much her personally. Jesus sheā€™ll be twitching to add it back x

Reactions: 12
The ferry in Hamburg? I saw that today and I wish I hadn't šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³
I may have got the destination wrong but I'm sure it's the Hamburg one, my neighbor was telling me about it as they are supposed to be going to the isle of white to visit some family for half term next week it's freaked her out even though it's nowhere near Germany so I did a quick Google to see what she was talking about, it looks and sounds awful would scare the hell out of me for sure.

Reactions: 9
Someone has been on Tattle again by the looks šŸ¤£ I never thought she'd let that one go

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.