Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicola needs to check her knickers as I fear she may of wet them over this pasta dish🤣🤣🤣 its over cooked chicken and pasta.. nothing mind blowing. God she sure sounds like a dick 🙄🙄
What a sad post from a sad individual

Oo I meant hers. Her sad and pathetic post which you responded to. Not yiur reply which I was agreeing with !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1EA99EBD-C061-4868-B18E-F6091367500C.jpeg

4F63F5E4-3D01-4F8F-A15F-F5F740DF8045.png

So on her philosophy of you get out what you put in…what’s happened since you left slimming world then?

Cos you clearly don’t put anything into raising your boys, looking after your aging parents, being a kind wife or reducing your footprint on the environment with your love of fast fashion.

This just shows she thought she would be making a mint and she’s failed.

She has failed mainly due to her lack of commitment and her self indulgent attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
God she's patronising.... 'you can't pour from an empty cup' how do you think that makes the woman running herself ragged feels.... 🤷‍♀️ and she eats loads... bollocks does she ! 🤥🤥
You can tell those comments have touched a nerve from the essay reply back that she gives. If she does ever indulge then why not show it. There nothing inspirational about being a diet robot all your life. Sad act!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You can tell those comments have touched a nerve from the essay reply back that she gives. If she does ever indulge then why not show it. There nothing inspirational about being a diet robot all your life. Sad act!
Totally agree, why doesn't she show her binges? It's not real life watching someone on a permanent diet tell everyone 'I'm never hungry, I eat soooo much' pull the other one, I literally have a screen shot of her telling someone to 'Fill up on water' 🙄 will try and find to post it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Totally agree, why doesn't she show her binges? It's not real life watching someone on a permanent diet tell everyone 'I'm never hungry, I eat soooo much' pull the other one, I literally have a screen shot of her telling someone to 'Fill up on water' 🙄 will try and find to post it.
It's like when she used to make "omlits" with one whole egg and one egg white to save on calories from the second yolk, bearing in mind she was on SW back then and eggs are free food, she actually washed the yolk down the plughole

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Chelsea posted the other day making a mini egg cheesecake and she has totally influenced me into getting the ingredients in and making one. That is the kind of thing I wanna see on my instagram. The things that make life enjoyable not bloody dried up chicken, boiled eggs, toast with no butter and endless protein yoghurts.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Boiled eggs and sushi for her lunch whilst at the garage. I bet the staff and customers will love the waft of fishy farts. What’s wrong with a bloody sandwich!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
FDB84819-785A-44D0-817D-81F2571C5FBA.jpeg

A5D59228-C7C9-4AF0-8F3A-212AE78D90B3.jpeg

She got an 8
She’s obsessed
Mum jeans? Mom Jeans …can’t even get a simple name right.
Heels - hope her toe is better!

Also think cos she had a nice time in Paris she will be expecting the same for Prague. This is gonna be a major disappointment for her the way she builds things up.

Reactions: 16
Wonder if they are going tomorrow. Be such a shame if storm Eunice results in cancelled flights and she has to stay at home with the miracles 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wonder if they are going tomorrow. Be such a shame if storm Eunice results in cancelled flights and she has to stay at home with the miracles 🤣
She wouldn’t have the miracles. She’d be frantically booking a hotel and spa.

She has had to spend time with those kids too many weeks i n a row now x

Reactions: 15
My 3 boys and I stayed in all weekend, my oldest who is almost 8 said it was and I quote "the best day ever" on the Saturday 😍 also Flopps I manage 16 to over 20000 steps daily what with school/nursery runs, walking to work, being on my feet all day at work, walking home, school runs then back out to pick up from after school clubs (which only one of my 3 children does as he chose to do it and it's not available for younger children)
You haven't got a clue love 😘
Even on a quiet day I do 8-9 k steps just in my home looking after 3 children!

Reactions: 14
Obsessed with bloody clothes, what a miserable sad life the narcissistic witch has

Reactions: 19
Obsessed with bloody clothes, what a miserable sad life the narcissistic witch has
I wouldn't step out of the hotel room in that gross green blazer, especially not as a set with the trousers... she has such odd tastes.

I also hope for her sake (obviously in my opinion its funnier if she hasn't as she will have a total toddler tantrum) that she either has an annual travel insurance policy or booked insurance before she booked her trip...a lot of travel plans are getting cancelled tomorrow already. so many people don't book insurance before they book a trip and get caught out.

I wonder if her and Chris' un-ironed Prague jumper are already set out on her gross velvet sofa is ready though just in case they do go.

She wouldn’t have the miracles. She’d be frantically booking a hotel and spa.

She has had to spend time with those kids too many weeks i n a row now x
and don't forget Monday she had to take them to to Hatton ON HER OWNNNNNNN :LOL: 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she have to reference that she got a size 8 in the bogey coloured blazer !!
No one gives a tit
But she is definitely not a size 8 !
Lying fake witch !!!
And I’m sorry to say it but her boys are really annoying looking
Proper brats !

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.