Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That what I eat in a day is the biggest load of bollocks ever
She gives me the ick the way she never drinks water her teeth must be bleeping grim
And she’s clearly still following slimming world, she needs to stop riding on it’s coat tails, margie will be serving her with a cease and desist
Eats the boys leftovers of course you do Nikki... is that before or after you’ve sprayed them with bleach ?

God she's patronising.... 'you can't pour from an empty cup' how do you think that makes the woman running herself ragged feels.... 🤷‍♀️ and she eats loads... bollocks does she ! 🤥🤥
Is she trying to say she volume eats because if she is she has totally missed the concept volume eating does not mean you eat more calories than someone who’s indulged Nikki the word volume means you bulk food out with lower calorie foods to eat more to satisfy... some weight loss expert you are.

What is this big head on about? I eat Volume? So I eat more calories than somone who's indulged 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Volume eating is where you eat a lot for LESS calories 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly Chub ... but obviously the weightloss expert with 20 years experience knows more than us mere mortals 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sure there was comments on that god over what I eat in a day reel but reckon she’s deleted them now and turned off comments ha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im surprised she hasn't always got the trots with how strong she makes her juice! it's vile made strong, it's like syrup and the artificial sweetener is an awful after taste, im guessing she thinks "no added sugar" means it's sugar free

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure there was comments on that god over what I eat in a day reel but reckon she’s deleted them now and turned off comments ha
She’s deleted her reply to the person who said she works 40 plus hrs a week,

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Im surprised she hasn't always got the trots with how strong she makes her juice! it's vile made strong, it's like syrup and the artificial sweetener is an awful after taste, im guessing she thinks "no added sugar" means it's sugar free
She probably has, part of the binge and restrict process?

Reactions: 7
Imagine your entire personality being based around dieting..

Nikki truely is the human personification of a spoonful of her beloved quark.
Cold, plain, bland, disliked by many, a bit thick, not particularly satisfying and has a 'flavour' or personality dictated by other 'ingredients' or social media trends.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Saw her at a local farm park on Monday, I've seen her there a few times now. Look we all have our bad days as parents but the way she spoke to both twins was vile. She barked at them like dogs and it was constant.

One of them didn't follow her after buying some food in the soft play and she spoke to him so harshly it was awful, he is a toddler, just go back hold his hand and say let's go this way now.

The pictures she has recently posted must be old too (or edited) because she's alot bigger IRL.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Saw her at a local farm park on Monday, I've seen her there a few times now. Look we all have our bad days as parents but the way she spoke to both twins was vile. She barked at them like dogs and it was constant.

One of them didn't follow her after buying some food in the soft play and she spoke to him so harshly it was awful, he is a toddler, just go back hold his hand and say let's go this way now.

The pictures she has recently posted must be old too (or edited) because she's alot bigger IRL.
These are the posts I love! Insta V Reality! She hates mothering them boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There was no affection at all, her to them or vice versa, and I was in the soft play and small animal barn at the same time as her so probably witnessed an hour and a half to 2 hours of interaction.

As I say we all have those bad days but it wasn't nice to watch. Not a single moment of kindness or just using a neutral tone it was barking at them and ordering them about.

The reality was not glossy or rosy!

• Sad
Reactions: 27

next time take a sneaky pic for us trolls please x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There was no affection at all, her to them or vice versa, and I was in the soft play and small animal barn at the same time as her so probably witnessed an hour and a half to 2 hours of interaction.

As I say we all have those bad days but it wasn't nice to watch. Not a single moment of kindness or just using a neutral tone it was barking at them and ordering them about.

You’re the hero of Tattle today, can’t beat a bit of insider knowledge!

Reactions: 28

Was she by herself with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Bet she was glued to her phone

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Those boys where probable shattered by that point then as aren’t Mondays normally little kickers followed by crèche so she can go gym & then she has taken them to a farm park as well. Personally that’s too much at there age my little boy would be asking to go home & would be grumpy

Reactions: 17
Was she by herself with them?

Yes just her and the twins

Those boys where probable shattered by that point then as aren’t Mondays normally little kickers followed by crèche so she can go gym & then she has taken them to a farm park as well. Personally that’s too much at there age my little boy would be asking to go home & would be grumpy

I saw them about 1.30/2pm in the animal barn for the first time and they were still in the soft play when I left at 3.30

She wasn't there in the morning, that I saw I arrived about 11ish

Bet she was glued to her phone
Actually I didn't see her on her phone at all, she did follow them everywhere in the soft play, continually ordering them about (simultaneously getting her steps up I imagine!)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

I saw them about 1.30/2pm in the animal barn for the first time and they were still in the soft play when I left at 3.30

Actually I didn't see her on her phone at all, she did follow them everywhere in the soft play, continually ordering them about (simultaneously getting her steps up I imagine!)
Typical helicopter parenting that we all suspected then

Reactions: 16

This post has made me laugh..Now that trip to the farm on her only with the boys doesn’t sound fun..Why not just got home in the afternoon after she had been out in the morning and let the boys play in their own house with there toys and she can chill or do some housework …Shes not right having to keep busy and out the house all day..It’s not normal …

Reactions: 18
This post has made me laugh..Now that trip to the farm on her only with the boys doesn’t sound fun..Why not just got home in the afternoon after she had been out in the morning and let the boys play in their own house with there toys and she can chill or do some housework …Shes not right having to keep busy and out the house all day..It’s not normal …
I actually know a scary amount of people like this. So many friends just can't be at home with their kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.