Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is the original article she didn't lose 3 stone in 3 months - wasn't it around 2 stone 5lbs ? So why she keeps harping on and she isn't maintaining - she's constantly yoyoing up and down the same 10lbs....... such a dull existance ...... size 8 on a permanent diet ?! zzzzzz

Reactions: 15
Well I’m sure if her Praque holiday is cancelled, she won’t want to spend time with her miracles, she’ll be off to the nearest hotel

Reactions: 9
Is it the curse of Fopps? If she travels do we all need to fear a devastating event? Covid now Eunice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can just imagine the temper and foot stamping going on if they can't travel! She doesn't strike me as the sort to make sure they have full insurance! Either way I'm sure there is no way she's planning to spend the weekend with the gormless twosome, especially after spending Monday afternoon (a whole afternoon!) with them by herself!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can just imagine the temper and foot stamping going on if they can't travel! She doesn't strike me as the sort to make sure they have full insurance! Either way I'm sure there is no way she's planning to spend the weekend with the gormless twosome, especially after spending Monday afternoon (a whole afternoon!) with them by herself!! 😂
Let me post a photo of my airport breakfast to prove to tattle I’m going on holiday lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I live very near to Birmingham airport and it’s not too bad here yet, so she might make it out.

Notice how her hollandaise sauce has been served on the side so she can control how much goes on 🙄

Reactions: 16
Yeah she has had a shout out. She shouted out tash Blake ivy a few days ago & she returned the favour yesterday

Reactions: 8
She’s very brave getting on a plane today!!! 💨 I think she’s that selfish she wouldn’t let anything get in her way !

Reactions: 18
Why does she need to always lie about missing the boy's. It's pathetic.

Shes on holiday for her husbands 40th and gets the sauce on the side. Ffs untighten your hole Nicola. What a boring existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does she need to always lie about missing the boy's. It's pathetic.

Shes on holiday for her husbands 40th and gets the sauce on the side. Ffs untighten your hole Nicola. What a boring existence.
It's.not like she misses them when she isn't on holiday she palms them off as fast as she can day in day out.

Reactions: 14
Only Nikki could still manage to still get a flight in the middle of a storm. Hope the turbulence is a witch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s already missing the boys 🤨🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
How can she think that her followers believe that when she ships them off daily to anywhere that allows her! Not a chance I’d risk flying in this weather. Even if it’s not too bad now, you can’t predict what it will be like when you take off!!

And the sauce on the side….get a grip Nicola seriously!

Reactions: 19
Why does she say she’s gonna miss her boys??? It’s a lie!!!! She is delusional.

Reactions: 18
The thing is if she knows that she is going to miss them...which I don't believe she will anywhere near as much as she says why not take them with you like most parents. She has consciouly chosen not to so she can't miss them that much. They are your responsibility Nikki not your parents.

She's just told the whole world her house is empty for a few days how stupid is she.
And it's not as if their address is all over the internet...they are thick as tit

Reactions: 19
It’s the (fake) designer bag strategically placed on the table that always gets me 🙄🙄🙄

Christ how tight is Chris’ wedding ring on that grid post! Did she downsize on that so he can never take it off?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Smug lying bleep... no matter how much n you say it Nicola its bullshit... if you miss them that much you wouldn't leave them.... especially on their daddy's special day.... I think its sad and selfish but all she cares about is likes and pics for the gram... what a sad sad life .... would never of not shared birthdays with my kids....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Smug lying bleep... no matter how much n you say it Nicola its bullshit... if you miss them that much you wouldn't leave them.... especially on their daddy's special day.... I think its sad and selfish but all she cares about is likes and pics for the gram... what a sad sad life .... would never of not shared birthdays with my kids....
I agree, I couldn’t have gone off on a plane without my kids, I’d have wanted them to experience everything I did if they could. She could have taken them and them both have a nice night in a hotel aswell. Wouldn’t have been as interesting for the gram that though would it.
God there’s a reason I stopped following this woman and watching her basic portioned, awful shoes, endless shopping, penis nosed life!!! Sorry for the rant, I need my coffee 🤪

Reactions: 17
If you miss them so much then why didn’t you take them with you. I took my Son on holiday for my 40th. It wasn’t very relaxing because he was just beginning to start walking so I had to watch him all the time. There was no romantic meals but we had Prosecco and birthday cake in bed. It was the best holiday I’ve ever had in terms of memories. Loved every second. She pretends she enjoys motherhood but everything screams I shouldn’t have had kids and I resent them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.