Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not 'trendy' at all is she ? She goes from dressing like a teenager in her fake trainers and ripped jeans to dressing like a granny on a cruise ship! She's going to need them plastic leggings surgically removing - that's all she ever wears... and do we believe she has actually bought and kept ALL of those tops/jumper/coat etc ? I noticed too when she showed the reel of faverson cackling he looked like he had another new coat on ! Also. the blue blazer is not even remotely like the colour when she did her posing for her night out,.... Her style is very boring !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The reel is dull. The clothes are crap. No styling at all just swinging around in a different top and yet ANOTHER coat!
I know! How many boring beige coats can one person own. Mind you most of that stuff still had labels on so I think she just plays dress up then sends it all back.

Reactions: 17
Good to see this fuckface isn't mourning her beloved grandad

Waiting for her funeral styling reel

bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How is putting a coat on ‘styling’ something?

I put my coat on every day. I am not styling myself I’m just putting my bleeping coat on! It BAFFLES me she calls this work?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That reel just highlights why she will never be a sucessful influencer. Who is she appealing to?
She clearly wants to be followed by women in there 20s and 30s.
Yet, she dresses like a middle aged woman (which in fairness she is) but she alienates most 35+ women with her constant life of leisure lifestyle with endless beauty treatments, gym, dieting, shopping and expensive items which is not possible for many women who are too busy.
She also doesn't appeal to parents of young children because her appearance, constant days out with the boys and dieting is alienating to a lot young mums who are too busy, often having to work, and can't afford it.

She needs to realise, not everyone has the charisma or appeal to be a top influencer. If it was going to happen after 5 years on insta it would have happened already.

Reactions: 24
She's just a god damn fool, that reel is laughable and how much does she love those pleather leggings? her area must stink like a kipper left out in the sun seen as we all know she's no fan of laundry or good hygiene #sponsoredbycanesten

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone needs to remind this horrible witch she has 2 sons 🤨 she's only for treating them separately when it means she can lavish more attention on Lawson. What an absolute creature she is 😠
I honestly think it’s because of his eye and she gets messages about it. I just hope that she’s dealing with it privately even if she doesn’t want to admit it and show him on Instagram.

Reactions: 16
Like someone said that isn’t a styling reel, one pair of leggings, the same boots & just swapping tops isnt styling. Styling them would have been a dressed down version with trainers, a smart casual look with boots & decent top, then a night out look with heels & a fancy top & a diff hair style, bag, coat & jewellery with each outfit. Pointless waste of her time in my opinion but she just loves looking at herself & yeah most of those items still had the tags on

Reactions: 18
I don’t follow or look at Nicolas Instagram page any more..Because I can’t stand her..So seeing the pics on here someone has posted has reminded me why I don’t ..Because that smug horrible face of hers is irritating 😠

• Heart
She must be a parody account 😂😂😂 says she prefers the shorter style of jumper/top goes on to do a reel with longer tops that she says she prefers 🤔
And what the actual duck is that flasher mac about 😐😆
That awful blouse with the blue floral print 🤮🤮🤮🤮 it doesn't go with those leggings!! It makes her look about 70

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG when I think she can't get any worse.... putting all completely accurate comments about her 'styling' her sweaty smelly leggings aside, why does she have to come up close to the camera to eye feck herself? Also, does she not realise her terrible timing on her outfit change transitions are absolutely awful? I understand Nikki you are very busy with being a SAHM/gym goer/dietician/SW guru/automotive expert/child shoe fitter expert/psychologist
/skin care expert/ make up artist/ influencer but if this is your job bloody put some effort in to your reels!!! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve always said if you haven’t made it by 40 you never will. (By this I mean fame, influencer fortune, love islander career type thing - in the real world 40 is nothing). Walking proof with Nicola there, terrible taste in clothes, awful fast fashion and especially materials along with some choices my 89 yo Nan left in the 80’s. Then add eyefucking her alter ego as we all know she looks nothing like she tries to portray. Sorry Nicola, take your disordered eating, terrible taste and general awfulness away.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve always said if you haven’t made it by 40 you never will. (By this I mean fame, influencer fortune, love islander career type thing - in the real world 40 is nothing). Walking proof with Nicola there, terrible taste in clothes, awful fast fashion and especially materials along with some choices my 89 yo Nan left in the 80’s. Then add eyefucking her alter ego as we all know she looks nothing like she tries to portray. Sorry Nicola, take your disordered eating, terrible taste and general awfulness away.
She has absolutely zero personality. She's so stuck in the mindset of 20 years ago it's painful to see her pitiful attempts at making it.

I know it's not for everyone, but there are women in their 40s and 50s+ who have tiktok accounts with thousands of followers and millions of likes/views. An app that is apparently for kids. She could never achieve that because her personal label is 99% polyester. She's fake as fook

Reactions: 23
I’ve just totted up the cost of her reel items and the jumper from earlier... almost £300 that lot... that blue blazer alone was £70 😱😱😱 how does she think she’s relevant??? She surely must send most back...that is an obscene amount of money.... she disgusts me she really does 😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
She has absolutely zero personality. She's so stuck in the mindset of 20 years ago it's painful to see her pitiful attempts at making it.

I know it's not for everyone, but there are women in their 40s and 50s+ who have tiktok accounts with thousands of followers and millions of likes/views. An app that is apparently for kids. She could never achieve that because her personal label is 99% polyester. She's fake as fook
I would pay money to see her and Chris doing TikTok’s! For all the wrong reasons mind. I hadn’t really thought of that as a platform for women 40’s plus but yes you’re def right - there’s loads. She’ll probably clock onto it fully in 2025 as it’s all but over.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would pay money to see her and Chris doing TikTok’s! For all the wrong reasons mind. I hadn’t really thought of that as a platform for women 40’s plus but yes you’re def right - there’s loads. She’ll probably clock onto it fully in 2025 as it’s all but over.
Imagine her trying to dance 🤣🤣🤣 I refuse to let my mind go there but I bet they have the shittest sex life too, so wooden and vanilla because she can't ever take that pole from up her arse

Well she always says how funny Pob is so let's see it Tanya Turner 😄 I doubt he's funny at all, he has the face of a stunted serial killer. He's like paint drying but not as exciting.

I bet if he wasn't a golfing Pro or from money he wouldn't have had one sniff of a woman in his life

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh please don't give her any more ideas of grandure...next she will be asking for people to pay to subscribe on a joint Only Fans with Chris... A la Tanya Turner 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree. My friend has a son who makes loads of money from social media. Silly amounts. He’s 17. He’s bought a 4 bed house in Kent!!! He’s young and cute and has a proper slot which he is manipulating!! He accepts when he’s 20 he’ll be a thing of the past. His accountant thinks he won’t need to work beyond that!! This is what Fopps wants and will never have.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.