Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t one of the miracles got eczema? My kids the same age as them and I use fairy non bio and comfort softener

Reactions: 11
1053073[/ATTACH]
Thats uncanny 😂😂 Had to do a double take to check that wasn't actually her, and that's his spitting image, god knows why she thinks he is 'soooo FIT' he's foul 😂 always reminds me of that meme with the 4 men in really tight skinny jeans and no socks. I'm guessing the golfer salary clouded judgement there 😉

Is it just me that thinks ’Latch’ by Sam Smith is an odd choice of first dance?
Quite apt really isn't it, she certainly latched onto that poor bugger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The ‘styling faux leather leggings’ post is absolute rubbish. Changing your top isn’t ‘styling’. Where are the shoes, belt, hair, earrings, bag. You know, things that actually style a too and leggings combo.

Annoys me so much as she always does this. No style whatsoever. Boring content.

Reactions: 22
I love the end of the post… paid for by me!

Little dig at the fact Chris bank rolls her!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another blazer? She must have enough to wear a different one every day for weeks and that's excluding those she has returned.

Surely she wears once and throws them away/donates/sends back for a refund

Reactions: 12
Another blazer? She must have enough to wear a different one every day for weeks and that's excluding those she has returned.

Surely she wears once and throws them away/donates/sends back for a refund
Her style is awful 🤮

Reactions: 14
Her latest reel “ Make me feel nice” I suggest Fopps needs more than clothing, in fact this narcissistic witch doesn’t realise things don’t equate to happiness

Reactions: 14
The actual way she looks at herself in that reel, it’s no wonder Chris dipped his wick somewhere else. The only person Nikki fucks is herself, she doesn’t look at anybody like she looks at a mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her fashion sense is so boring. There is nothing unique about her style and she just constantly touts crappy cheap fast fashion. Who is going to be inspired by that reel?!

Reactions: 16
Her fashion sense is so boring. There is nothing unique about her style and she just constantly touts crappy cheap fast fashion. Who is going to be inspired by that reel?!
The reel is dull. The clothes are crap. No styling at all just swinging around in a different top and yet ANOTHER coat!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.