Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
You never know with social services especially in Warwickshire. I've seen different extremes for social services I've seen cases where they jump on the tiniest thing like with Grayson and I've seen cases where there are allegations of sexual abuse and social services have ignored it and closed files without even speaking to anyone including the child making the allegations. Although Warwickshire Children's Services are under scrutiny at the moment due to some major cases that have highlighted failings ...you may remember that sad case recently of Little Arthur where he said nobody loved him, this was in Warwickshire...
Arthurs case was solihull council

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Look at that pic of her and Chris she's shared this eve, you can see in comparison to recent pics just how much work she's had done! 😳 she brags she's lighter than before she was pregnant, so how is her face rounder and a different shape 😄 her nose is a completely different shape. Good genes and a little bit of botox apparently 🤭
Pics for the culled please! 😁

Reactions: 5
You never know with social services especially in Warwickshire. I've seen different extremes for social services I've seen cases where they jump on the tiniest thing like with Grayson and I've seen cases where there are allegations of sexual abuse and social services have ignored it and closed files without even speaking to anyone including the child making the allegations. Although Warwickshire Children's Services are under scrutiny at the moment due to some major cases that have highlighted failings ...you may remember that sad case recently of Little Arthur where he said nobody loved him, this was in Warwickshire...
Just heartbreaking! X

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I have tried to make a new thread…..we only had one suggestion and it won’t let me copy the link 😂.

you naughty girl @Dontmissmuch!!

@admin can you look please? Delete if not allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 1