Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so embarrassing, I'd be horrified if that were me on that list and would definitely do better. Like she says this is her job, why not try and label her ads correctly? She must be very thick skinned to not be affected by this. She definitely thinks shes above the rules, or just very unprofessional.. or both
imagine being so bad at your job that out of 1 billion people you make the top 5 in a list of people that can’t follow the basic rule of the job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The fitness chef has posted on his grid about how tit slimming world is and not to waste money trying to lose weight with SW. it’s actually really informative … not that she will take any notice of his post.
Fopps will copy his post in 3-2-1...on her website right next to the video titled "sticking up for slimming world" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Flopps is mentioned on the comment section in the daily fail article just saw it after it been mentioned on another thread

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry guys I think I missed the memo on soup makers because I’ve been making my soups in saucepans with stick blenders? Is this why I’m not and XS size 8??

I just did a Google of Fopps and daily mail and look what came up first hit even though it doesn’t mention Fopps at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It really annoys me when she shares charity pages telling her sheep to donate when she hasn't made any donation herself.

She portrays this "loaded" lifestyle when it's clear she's tight as and has no actual money. Can she really not afford to give a fiver or a tenner to a little boy with a brain tumour? Says it all really.

Reactions: 14
There would be no need for tattle if all these influencers were transparent / declared adverts properly and were held accountable for their actions. So it’s a big 🖕🏻to the fail and this article.
Articles failed big time! Comments are pro tattle & sending more people over here!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So according to Fopperholic she eats "loads and loads and loads of food" her family and friends are "surprised by how much she can eat" so why the hell does she dish her meals up on toddler sized plates and bowls? her hand shows how small that portion is and why not call that meal what it actually is.....chicken with tinned tomatoes (shocker) and harissa paste, bore off Fanny Craddock and take your tiny meals of shite with you

fopps.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So according to Fopperholic she eats "loads and loads and loads of food" her family and friends are "surprised by how much she can eat" so why the hell does she dish her meals up on toddler sized plates and bowls? her hand shows how small that portion is and why not call that meal what it actually is.....chicken with tinned tomatoes (shocker) and harissa paste, bore off Fanny Craddock and take your tiny meals of shite with you

View attachment 1001655
Aww come on it must be good it got a SO SO SO NICE 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another day of self care for foppy… 🙄
She complains about how expensive the nursery is yet she spends extortionate amounts on things that she doesn't need like procedures and clothes. If she didnt waste so much the boys could easily go to nursery more. one less unnecessary jumper a week would pay for one boys day at nursery, skip an extra pair of leggings would pay for both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.