Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Newmumontheblock

I hate Nikki Ryan / Fopperholic but as a teacher I was EYFS leader for years. The squint will not go far sadly, the school nurses haven't visited in years and you cant even look through children's hair for nits these days.

Most schools wont dispense medication either.

Seriously, so many children in desperate need of glasses / braces dentist etc and nothing happens. There simply isn't the funding to ensure follow ups.

You only have to look a the news and see needless children dying an SW doing nothing to know how low down a squint is on anyone's radar :cry:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It seems to be a good starting point esp for RDL. She really needs to ditch twin set and get a real PT
She did at one point and should have just kept it up.

She dangerous showing off how slim she looks and claiming she’s carrying post baby weight. She’s not at all!

Attachments

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Was her 'blue' Tuesday because she broke her soup maker and no-one gifted her one ? She didn't even have the boys yesterday ! Thought she was too positive to have down days ? Trying to sound relatable ?! I hope she spent some time reflective on her shitty attitude, behaviour etc
She probably spent the day contacting soup maker companies for a collab and doing more hauls online. Can’t wait to see the next lot of tat she buys.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I've been trying to find the pic of her where she went to that treatment clinic to compare. Did the sneaky cow only put it on her stories?

Reactions: 6

Poppyray23

She did at one point and should have just kept it up.

She dangerous showing off how slim she looks and claiming she’s carrying post baby weight. She’s not at all!
Woahhhh there is a photo of her with either 25 or 30kg loaded barbell in her hands (my shocking sight cant make out if the plates are 2.5kg or5kgs) but either way shes clearly.deadlifting or doing RDLs with more then shes claiming now. How can she have gotten worse??? Maybe shes so stupid she.thinks lbs is heavier then kilos (I dunno, she could be that stupid)

Edited to add shes also doing hex bar deadlifts, now my bar alone is 35kg so with the 5 plates that's 45kg....wtf

Tropic skincare is an MLM and looks like the woman she went to shills it….god I would love to see Fopps get sucked into the MLM world, it’s as fake as she is.
She would probably do well in an mlm she was pretty much with one when “self employed” as a team developer with slimming world. X