Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish insta would show everyone how many times a post has been shared, im cringing at her desperation "Save the post and definitely do it asap" :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish insta would show everyone how many times a post has been shared, im cringing at her desperation "Save the post and definitely do it asap" :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
The way she writes 'talk to me about' cringeeeeeee!!!!!!! She's so unlikeable and unnatural it's toe curling 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 I think she's paid for one of those wanky courses, telling you how to be an influencer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The way she writes 'talk to me about' cringeeeeeee!!!!!!! She's so unlikeable and unnatural it's toe curling 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 I think she's paid for one of those wanky courses, telling you how to be an influencer 😂
Yep and clearly thinks she's the first person do those kinds of things and that everyone will be gullible and interested enough to fall for it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: she's the type of person who'd get sent to the shop for a pot of elbow grease as a joke and actually go and ask for it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How is she dumping the boys to go away again?! I don't understand. I've never known anyone spend so much time away from their kids 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She doesn't even need a holiday she does nothing, she doesn't work, she doesn't look after her children she doesn't cook, doesn't clean...what an embarrassment

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How is she dumping the boys to go away again?! I don't understand. I've never known anyone spend so much time away from their kids 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I was just contemplating a night away for my friends wedding... the first time I've spent a night away in 21 months since my son was born! She's just awful in every way.

Reactions: 15
My son is nearly 15 and I’ve been away without him once, when he was 15 months old and I wanted to stop feeding him but he didn’t want to stop. I was wondering working full time and finding breastfeeding a toddler as well as everything else hard going. Nicola wouldn’t know hard work if it but her on the arse.
Nothing against parents going away without their children (normally) it’s just not my thing. However she’s another level, does duck all week in week out yet lumbers her crotch fruit on her elderly parents at any given opportunity.

• Heart
Look at that pic of her and Chris she's shared this eve, you can see in comparison to recent pics just how much work she's had done! 😳 she brags she's lighter than before she was pregnant, so how is her face rounder and a different shape 😄 her nose is a completely different shape. Good genes and a little bit of botox apparently 🤭

Like others have said parents are entitled to travel but it’s her attitude to everything that gets peoples backs up.

I think that Paris have their marriage a boost after it’s been on the skids and she’s hoping Prague does the same. But often if you’re expecting it to be ace it wouldn’t be cos she’s built in up to much.

Also after outfit choice for Paris I’ve found her some more options for Prague.

7178ED89-D51E-4618-A819-E67D14E9AD84.png

72373AB4-3449-432D-8111-637D6862C1D9.png

Got some for Chris as well…
1C48C771-3315-4867-A99A-9EC89F3285C0.png

05A12B8C-AFBD-490C-9B30-2970BDE6F7C7.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Look at that pic of her and Chris she's shared this eve, you can see in comparison to recent pics just how much work she's had done! 😳 she brags she's lighter than before she was pregnant, so how is her face rounder and a different shape 😄 her nose is a completely different shape. Good genes and a little bit of botox apparently 🤭
Pics for the culled please! 😁

Reactions: 5
Never known a couple who have young children to be away from them so much! It’s like they need these “couples only” trips to overcompensate how “great” their relationship is in a way?! To show off how in love they are when really they come across as so cold with one another! Like a couple who are just going through the motions as they have kids together. I wonder what they actually do when they are alone? Sit on their phones all night in separate rooms?! That’s how it comes across and we all know Insta is only for showing the good bits so god knows what the bad bits look like with the tit show she does share!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So she's taking him away for his big birthday... can't see her odd ads here and there make enough to pay so basically Chris is paying for his own birthday weekend 🙄🙄 which will feature Nicola in a new totally inappropriate wardrobe of clothes posing like the vain woman she is ... all for likes and a few swipe ups while Chris is stuck in the same too tight coat... ripped jeans and cold ankles....🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would be too embarrassed to ask people to look after my young children this often! And she only gets her parents to have them so that’s even worse.

I’m surprised her children even know who she is!

Reactions: 20
I've been trying to find the pic of her where she went to that treatment clinic to compare. Did the sneaky cow only put it on her stories?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.