Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I have never known another adult to tell me about their GCSEs and A levels they way she harps on about them! For fucks sake I took German at level and guess what now at 33yrs old I can’t remember a bloody word of it! Why would her a levels have any relevance to her life now 😂
Das ist nicht gut.... lol ;) I took CSE German and left school in 1980... I surprisingly remember quite a lot spoken ..... that said I wouldn't be able to converse with a real German..... I do remember a nice little ditty about a hat having 3 corners... lol !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been scrolling through channel mum’s page this morning (hello insomnia!). Is she still part of them? She goes against everything they actually promote, how can she be relatable?
Unfortunately she is I had a look on Monday whilst on a 2 hour train journey. I had wondered what effect if any the list was having on her as unless she is getting less ads (she doesn't get anyway) then it's no effect whatsoever which is why she doesn't seem to care.I also had a look to see what their content creators terms and conditions were for this reason to see if being on the ASA worse of the worst list would be enough to get her kicked off the CM list but the terms don't say much at all. They need someone to update their terms and conditions they aren't worth the paper they are written on for many things

• Heart

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
My guess is she actually doesn’t even do any lateral flows each week to check!
Definitely this.

I only tested today as I had that scratchy back of the nose/throat feeling you get before a cold, didn’t think it would be covid. I don’t have a temp or a cough. I’m double jabbed plus boosted though so prob why my symptoms are mild so far.

caz272

Chatty Member
Hair day, yawn, yawn , so where are her miracles? Are they at nursery or pre-school lolcos Fopps can’t wait until she dumps them at there

Sparkle87

VIP Member
It's just a typical slimming world meal, I doubt it's gorgeous 😬 I need a pint of water just looking at it

I think she's back on sw but she will make herself look really stupid if she goes back on everything she's said, with her tail between her legs. This is why she comes across so badly, she lies all the time
The chicken looks dry as the Sahara

• Haha
Ooh 2 years today was boiled egg and gin & slim in a can at the hen weekend... even typing that I still can't believe how ridiculous she was.... and only staying one night because she couldn't beat to be parted from her miracles...🙄🙄 I'm sure she said she got up early and left early.... #fuckingfunsponge
funny how much Fopps is the spit of Mazza though here.

Reactions: 7
Social worker:- "well hello Barry"
Barry:- "Alright, I don't suppose you have a mirror and credit card I can borrow?"

Forms...shredded and a massive red marker on database "do not let this family adopt" who take pride in making their children suffer everyday from having no rest, advertise their home address online, don't cook for their children, don't action medical issues.

She would struggle and get turned down for for kinship of a family member's child, never mind adoption.

Plus, she does realise that she cant block and delete the social worker because she doesn't agree with them right?

and if she cant follow simple ASA rules, there is no way she will follow the comprehensive social care rules. she and chris have failed at safeguarding her own boys every single day since birth.
Can just imagine her being like “so can I have a blonde, blue eyed girl.”

Then telling the social worker she doesn’t like any negative vibes around her.

If she owned or even rented with an ex it will be notes within systems as a past relationship so she couldn’t even lie her way out of it.

I find her thoughts on her ages being a barrier to have babies. Is she thick? It’s 2022 and her egg is sat there waiting to go. It’s an egg from about 5 years ago. It’s not the egg of a 41 year old. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Even if it was that’s not automatic a bad thing.

She should just say she begrudged the ivf process and thought it was a her along who struggled. I mean her fella had to nut one into a tub in a hospital. I do appreciate ivf isn’t fun and can be draining but she got her outcome. Surely it was worth it.

Bet if she was told that her next one would be a girl she’d have another. The boys would be forgotten about and just accessories to a girl.

971805DC-DD23-4F24-8DF8-7A6008771AD0.jpeg

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
Ok ladies. I’m going off topic and I’m sorry. Fopps is clearly a big fan of the whole Botox. I rarely wear mascara. My daughter is a proper glamour puss ( west end performer) getting married soon. Do I get Botox? Everyone will look amazing. I look ok for my age but not amazing!! I’m good for my age!!! But I don’t look 30’( her friends mums do!!) Anyone know someone I can go to who makes you look fresh but not 15? It’s a quandary xx