Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she says it's good to have a mix of holidays - home and abroad pissed me right off...... some people can't even afford one holiday let alone a 'mix of holidays'.... she's a cnt she really is !
This annoyed me! Like she was prepared to “rough it for the kids”
We looked at Minehead Butlins for over the Summer as both our kids are at school so we can’t go any other time and it was nearly £2000 for a week! Not a chance we can afford that for a week in the UK! She will just book it on a whim and not bat an eye at anyone who may of saved for ages to go or would like to go but can’t afford it 🤬 god knows how they afford it with her spending habits!!

Reactions: 16
She’s vile. What I don’t get about them is why they don’t worry about their financial future? She says she’s worked hard since she was 16 (like no one else has) and acts like she has a disposable income but her influencer career is practically non existent. The course she’s studying seems like a Micky mouse qualification and although she thinks the sun shines out of her own arse surely even her sheep aren’t going to fork out for her ‘advice’ when she shirks parental responsibilities, can’t stay at home for a number of deep routed issues and her eating is so disordered she weighs cups of tea! I can’t imagine golf coaching is a career that you can carry on with until retirement age and at 40 how many years left has he got, before his work also drys up. Although admittedly he’s far more professional than Nicola. I get that life is for living but surely as the boys grow older and they’re obsessed with designer clothes as they’ve been brought up and they’re expecting Thorpe park every weekend they’re going to cost them a fortune.

Reactions: 21
Fopps trying to justify her excessive “me time” as an act of being a good parent.

All parent’s deserve their own time and interests but here is disapprobagtionatly in her favour.It’s hours every single day and consistent. Then when she’s home she spends time on her tv programmes.

Justify it all you like Fopps. She should be honest and say because she has an eating disorder and post natal depression everyone has stepped in to pick up huge chunks of the boys childcare.

E33C59E6-CB2F-4697-A82B-2A73AA3C82CF.jpeg

98627FE2-2327-4016-853B-5450A980A9F9.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Fopps trying to justify her excessive “me time” as an act of being a good parent.

All parent’s deserve their own time and interests but here is disapprobagtionatly in her favour.It’s hours every single day and consistent. Then when she’s home she spends time on her tv programmes.

Justify it all you like Fopps. She should be honest and say because she has an eating disorder and post natal depression everyone has stepped in to pick up huge chunks of the boys childcare.

View attachment 1030889
View attachment 1030890
She has more me time than someone without any kids because she's an unemployed head who just spends her husbands money, trying to look young and to try and stop him running off with a golfing strumpet

I will be amazed if they're still together in 5yrs I just don't see it. If they didn't have those kids I bet they'd have split up by now. The pair of them are cold and self absorbed

• Heart
Reactions: 27
No other parent I know or follow on insta goes on about “me time equals a better parent”
We would all love more me time but our kids come first (for most people) I know I, as an actual SAHM, begrudge asking anyone for help to have a break when my “only” job is to look after my kids! They are my kids, my responsibility. I’d be so embarrassed if my kids grandparents had to have my kids for me one day a week so I could fanny about in the shops or at the hairdressers! And I actually like spending time with my own kids! She absolutely hates it doesn’t she. Her and Chris are bloody weird! I can’t believe he allows her to behave this way!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1030889
View attachment 1030890
I wonder how long it took her to find this reel?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she goes to Minehead I may have to pop down there we're only over the bridge in S.Wales 😄

Has she never been to Butlins?? It's not a cheap holiday in the summer, never has been!
We’re due to go in March for the Tots Week (got an amazing deal when there was a glitch on the website last year-we do tend to go once a year with our 3 yo as she absolutely loves it). If she rocks up while we’re there I’ll be heading for the exit!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It makes me really sad that she seems to neglect graysons needs. Not getting his eye sorted not taking him to the doctors for his ears etc, if she didn't live in a nice house and have money I bet social services would be involved!

• Sad
It makes me really sad that she seems to neglect graysons needs. Not getting his eye sorted not taking him to the doctors for his ears etc, if she didn't live in a nice house and have money I bet social services would be involved!
You never know with social services especially in Warwickshire. I've seen different extremes for social services I've seen cases where they jump on the tiniest thing like with Grayson and I've seen cases where there are allegations of sexual abuse and social services have ignored it and closed files without even speaking to anyone including the child making the allegations. Although Warwickshire Children's Services are under scrutiny at the moment due to some major cases that have highlighted failings ...you may remember that sad case recently of Little Arthur where he said nobody loved him, this was in Warwickshire...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You never know with social services especially in Warwickshire. I've seen different extremes for social services I've seen cases where they jump on the tiniest thing like with Grayson and I've seen cases where there are allegations of sexual abuse and social services have ignored it and closed files without even speaking to anyone including the child making the allegations. Although Warwickshire Children's Services are under scrutiny at the moment due to some major cases that have highlighted failings ...you may remember that sad case recently of Little Arthur where he said nobody loved him, this was in Warwickshire...
Just heartbreaking! X

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Today is brow lamination day, two slugs on her botoxed forehead.,Fopps, Chris had a quickie in the locker room at the Belfry no amount of beauty treatments will eradicate that

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another day she’s binned the boys off to have treatments. I don’t know how she’s not embarrassed asking her parents to parent her kids. I’ve always been really lucky with childcare and my family had them 5 days a week so I didn’t need to use a nursery but I did do that thing called a proper job whilst they were looked after 🤣

Arthurs case was solihull council

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.