Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only started watching the uhmazing vlog and skipped through a bit..

Did anyone else spot the woman in white to the left of them in costa watching Fopp film Chris? You can clearly tell she’s thinking what an absolute twit 🤣 I tried to screenshot but it’s even funnier watching it, she must say something to her hubby about it as he turns round for a look as well😆
I would be bleeping fuming if she filmed me in the background of something and didn’t even have the decency to blur it out. What a bloody horrible invasion of privacy. She is the most inconsiderate bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I would be bleeping fuming if she filmed me in the background of something and didn’t even have the decency to blur it out. What a bloody horrible invasion of privacy. She is the most inconsiderate bleep.
I’ve said it before and I will say it again.....Nikki if you had a manager I would complain, but seen as it’s just you! It’s is beyond rude to film and put somebody on your vlog without permission. Also, as somebody who works with women who have fled domestic abuse (extreme I know but it needs to be said) said women can be rehomed anywhere in the country, anywhere! The perpetrators will not know where they have gone. Putting children and adults on a vlog is irresponsible and wrong. You do not know that persons circumstance!

Sorry rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve said it before and I will say it again.....Nikki if you had a manager I would complain, but seen as it’s just you! It’s is beyond rude to film and put somebody on your vlog without permission. Also, as somebody who works with women who have fled domestic abuse (extreme I know but it needs to be said) said women can be rehomed anywhere in the country, anywhere! The perpetrators will not know where they have gone. Putting children and adults on a vlog is irresponsible and wrong. You do not know that persons circumstance!

Sorry rant over!
I’m not even sure it’s legal filming someone without their permission or at least a license.

Even CCTV nowadays falls under GDPR and you need to register a license with the ICO so not sure how she gets away with doing things like that in public.

Folk are absolutely clueless, I’ve had to actually stop people in many a public place (soft play, playground etc) and tell them to delete pictures because my child was in the photo. No child protection issues here, I just don’t want bleeping strangers taking pictures or videos of them. Staff in that Costa should have had a word. So unbelievably inappropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Sorry rant over!
✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Sorry rant over!
YES!!!! exactly this. If she was filming me or my children I'd be fuming

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve actually deleted the screenshot as doesn’t feel right posting that woman on here and it’s clear to see on the video anyway. Fopps must look like such a tit videoing in public, no wonder her husband always looks so irritated by her.

Reactions: 11
I’m not even sure it’s legal filming someone without their permission or at least a license.

Even CCTV nowadays falls under GDPR and you need to register a license with the ICO so not sure how she gets away with doing things like that in public.

Folk are absolutely clueless, I’ve had to actually stop people in many a public place (soft play, playground etc) and tell them to delete pictures because my child was in the photo. No child protection issues here, I just don’t want bleeping strangers taking pictures or videos of them. Staff in that Costa should have had a word. So unbelievably inappropriate.
I complained about Mrs Hinch doing it, her management company took it down but Morrison’s said it wasn’t their issue?!
Vloggers should have to do training on the new GDPR rules, they have images of people stored without permission. I would be fuming and like you say, you have every right to ask for it to be deleted. But ultimately it comes down to respect!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
185 likes on her latest post at present 🤣
How’s the social media career thing going Nicky?
It’s the beginning of the end

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine trying to get a double espresso down your neck, in peace after a tit day, and you end up with a screaching bobble headed bimbo, rambling shite to her disinterested long suffering husband, whilst filming you at the same time for her pathetic new business venture.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Only two videos a week, whatever will we do with the rest of our time! 🙄 But any extra will be a BONUS!

Meaning of Bonus:
countable noun
A bonus is an extra amount of money that is added to someone's pay, usually because they have worked very hard.
countable noun
A bonus is something good that you get in addition to something else, and which you would not usually expect.

We all know what bonus means to Fopps because she doesn’t do any of it for followers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine trying to get a double espresso down your neck, in peace after a tit day, and you end up with a screaching bobble headed bimbo, rambling shite to her disinterested long suffering husband, whilst filming you at the same time for her pathetic new business venture.
I’d have gone up and made her delete it, no joke. Delete it or I’ll put you near a naked flame you polyester bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Agree!
I think she’s going to be under some pressure from him to make this social media tit work for them.
If his responses to her in the vlog at the coffee shop are anything to go by she’s going to find it even harder than she thought. He’s such a miserable tit
You know what, I’ve been thinking trouble in paradise and she’s so insecure over her looks and figure, that’s vibes I’m reading

Reactions: 10
I think that lady’s too nice for us. God, just when you think you can’t hate Fopps any more you see this. What a stuck up horror she is!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.