Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
New thread title:

Shes retired from SW and the YouTube career’s fleeting, and if you call her kids ginger she’s blocking and deleting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

Fopperholic #10 - Her Slimming World career has hit the skids, don't you DARE suggest she has ginger kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Ellen77

Next thread, stop being a whinger cos the boys look ginger!!!!!!!!!!

My eldest has read hair nothing wrong with it at all. Thought I’d add a bunch of exclamation marks for fopps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
‘My hair’s blonde with a toner’
Correct.
The toner is an ash/ grey colour, therefore your hair is grey.
If you want to be blonde, quit the toner
From
A. Hairdresser

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Frank595

Long time lurker here. This woman is actually disgusting. That poor little boy Lawson, his eyes show desperation for attention and Grayson looks bewildered by the crazy woman flapping about in his face. I cannot believe in this day and age anyone can just give up their one day a week ‘career’ to continue to make absolutely shite content for social media. In my daughters class at school, her friends parents are in the police, fire fighters, vets, doctors, nurses, bank workers etc: her kids = errr ‘she peddles out pointless cringe twatness on you tube’. Although that ship will hopefully have sailed by the time they are at school aged 8 (4.5 corrected). My mother in law lives near her on the same estate. We went to MIL for Xmas and got a Morrison’s delivery to her door. Arranged all the way from my phone in Yorkshire. But no they don’t go to her exclusive (pretty basic) estate. Full fucking fat for you off foppatwat. Its very rare that someone has no redeeming qualities whatsoever but this woman has surpassed all expectation, not relatable at all, not motherly, not humble, not mature (hey there childish passive aggressive giggle) not warm or receptive to any feedback as she is the only person in the world to bear child. I’m just so annoyed that this goon thinks what she does is acceptable

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I would be fucking fuming if she filmed me in the background of something and didn’t even have the decency to blur it out. What a bloody horrible invasion of privacy. She is the most inconsiderate cunt.
I’ve said it before and I will say it again.....Nikki if you had a manager I would complain, but seen as it’s just you! It’s is beyond rude to film and put somebody on your vlog without permission. Also, as somebody who works with women who have fled domestic abuse (extreme I know but it needs to be said) said women can be rehomed anywhere in the country, anywhere! The perpetrators will not know where they have gone. Putting children and adults on a vlog is irresponsible and wrong. You do not know that persons circumstance!

Sorry rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Imagine trying to get a double espresso down your neck, in peace after a shit day, and you end up with a screaching bobble headed bimbo, rambling shite to her disinterested long suffering husband, whilst filming you at the same time for her pathetic new business venture.
I’d have gone up and made her delete it, no joke. Delete it or I’ll put you near a naked flame you polyester cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

whatdoidonow

I don’t get the urge to post on here very often but she’s pissed me right off with this walker thing. So Fopps, if you’re reading this (because we KNOW you bloody do) please take note:

1) There’s not debate around them - any HV who does their job properly would say don’t use. Everyone’s entitled to an opinion, and no disrespect at all to anyone else on here who’s used them historically, but from a development perspective, they will not help your boys.

2) If what you say happened in Mothercare actually happened, why the fuck didn’t you say ‘oh that’s so kind! I’d love to take one to offer as a giveaway on my social media platform, and I’ll buy one for my boys, so you get double the advertising from me’. Because the thing is Nikki, we’re not all in a position to just pop into a shop and buy whatever the hell our whim of the day is - some of us can’t afford it and would genuinely benefit from a freebie.

3) You’re a massive twat. I don’t like insulting people on t’interweb, but in this case, it’s justified.

Apologies for the rant ladies. As you were.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

roaj

I’m flummoxed and just a little more annoyed with my ex slimming world leader for the blocking of people who say the boys look ginger. My lovely nephew is ginger so I find myself just a bit peed off with her reaction
I really feel like commenting saying - why are you blocking people who are suggesting the boys have red hair? I don’t get why she is blocking people 😂

Fopperholic #10 Sacked by SW and no one gave a sh!t, but don’t you DARE suggest she has carrot top twins or she will have a fit. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
Her content just now is scraping the shite out of the bottom of the barrel so god only knows how she’ll manage posting 2-3 times a week.

She’s honestly so thick it’s painful. What will she even talk about??? “Here’s what I order at costa”... “here’s all the angles I take photos of my food from so I can reuse the photos through the year” YAWN.
I can't even hate watch her shitey videos right through anymore.

I wait for people to chat on here before putting myself through the hell.

That last one was like dragging a dry tampon out of a fanny.

Was the ending of that vlog really of her microwaving something?
No even better, it was about buttons on her new microwave. Not even cooking anything inside it.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Interesting to hear her manic screeching and laughing when Lawson is mimicking Grandad! Yes, that's what kids do Nikki! That is how they learn, believe it or not! They copy you!! AHmazing!
And as for telling Grayson to not take his brothers toy :rolleyes: Umm, don't think he understands that but you could try distracting him with another toy, it's really quite simple. Not. a. clue.

She mentions this is a trolling/bullying site? I don't know if its just me, but I consider trolls to be people that say nasty threatening things in the comments to the actual person?
This is just a gossip forum where people can say what they like about anyone, you know, like have a difference of opinion, a bit like what you might say in real life behind someones back, because lets face it, everyone talks about everyone in real life.
Don't read it if you don't wanna know what others think of you! No one is forcing you!

• Heart
Reactions: 33